2023-2024 Stanford

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
this is a general question for the medical school app process in general, but can schools see that you "accepted" an offer from another school? Like if a school that you got accepted to gives you a two week period to make a decision and you say "plan to attend" in their portal just as a safety net in case you don't get in anywhere else, can other schools see that?

Members don't see this ad.

this is a general question for the medical school app process in general, but can schools see that you "accepted" an offer from another school? Like if a school that you got accepted to gives you a two week period to make a decision and you say "plan to attend" in their portal just as a safety net in case you don't get in anywhere else, can other schools see that?
Search that in the general AMCAS questions thread for detail.
The short answer is “not now, but in April yes “
Meet the deadline for your school offer

Reactions: 1 users
Search that in the general AMCAS questions thread for detail.
The short answer is “not now, but in April yes “
Meet the deadline for your school offer
Thank you! Im so confused by the whole choose your med school process but will try to look into it more

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
We do not have to take any action on our end to remain on the waitlist, correct?

Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know if you can apply to KH as a M1 if you didn’t apply this year?
To my knowledge, not for a program you are currently in (i.e. MD). However, if you decide to add a dual degree at Stanford, you can apply for KHS for that program. Their website has a thorough FAQ on eligibility, so I'd check there to be sure!

Did anyone who got WL in the last wave also have/still has their update button?

Anybody with a super early interview date still heard nothing at all? Any thoughts on this?

no i wouldn't think so! I bet you're both still in consideration for the next A wave
ah ok thank you i will choose to believe you instead of my cynical self :rofl: does anyone happen to know when we can expect another A wave?

What does it mean if you haven't gotten an interview or a rejection at this point? Is there still a chance to get a II or is that over?

What does it mean if you haven't gotten an interview or a rejection at this point? Is there still a chance to get a II or is that over?
Official II waves are probably over, but in the event that someone cancels their already-scheduled interview, they probably keep a pool of applicants that they can draw from as replacements

Upcoming interviewee and the number of reminder emails is kinda cracking me up… do people often forget they have an interview at Stanford?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Anyone else facing the dilemma that stanford discovery days and hopkins slw are the same dates???? 🥲🥲

From previous threads, it looks like PSTP applicants were informed later. I could be wrong though

No it’s longer - I can’t exactly remember how long but it’s enough to have a solid conversation