2023-2024 Stanford

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got the A! In-state, interviewed in September

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Only 3 on SDN would seem light to be done. Can those accepted chime in on who called? Even generically? Male vs female, Dean vs Prof vs Adcom?

Stanford, why do you not love me like I love you? Please call, I miss you :cryi:

Received A call & in pure shock. Manifesting an A for you all incredible ppl <3

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 14 users
I've refreshed this page 800 times in the last hour.

Reactions: 5 users
I can't believe it. A at 4.51 pm! Interviewed Early Oct. Female dean. Is this for real? I am so worried it was a scam call hahahaha. The area code was Petaluma, CA. Is that the same as the rest?

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I can't believe it. A at 4.51 pm! Interviewed Early Oct. Female dean. Is this for real? I am so worried it was a scam call hahahaha. The area code was Petaluma, CA. Is that the same as the rest?
Holy s*** no way I got a call from a 707 number earlier today that also said Petaluma, CA but missed it. That's why I asked my earlier question (weird in hindsight). I tried to call back but it led me to some Google VOIP thing. When other people said that they couldn't see the caller ID, I just assumed it was a spam call. Please I am so desperate right now😭
Yes it came from Petaluma for me too! Congrats @C++, it had to have been that!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Holy s*** no way I got a call from a 707 number earlier today that also said Petaluma, CA but missed it. That's why I asked my earlier question (weird in hindsight). I tried to call back but it led me to some Google VOIP thing. When other people said that they couldn't see the caller ID, I just assumed it was a spam call. Please I am so desperate right now😭
This person is going on a JOURNEY today

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I was rejected a few months ago but I have still been checking this thread to see when people get As and y’all are just such rockstars🥹 congratulations to everyone 🫶

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
someone let us know when the emails come in so i can stop refreshing this thread every min 😫

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
If I interviewed in Sept and don’t hear back today should I just take the L
i hope im wrong but historically it seems that they send the sept - oct As today and then waitlist everyone from those interviews who doesn’t hear today in a week or so

• Sad
I missed a call area code 310 (Gardena CA -- LA area) at 3pm est. Assumed it was spam but did any of the A's have it come from there? I'm tweaking over here lmao...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
has anyone accepted interviewed in november or later (and if not, when does stanford usually send acceptances from that batch)

Congrats! Do you think that means all calls and emails are likely finished for the day and possibly for Sept/Oct interviewees?

Congrats! Do you think that means all calls and emails are likely finished for the day and possibly for Sept/Oct interviewees?
Its 5pm PST, probably done for the day. Fingers crossed they aren't done with Sept/Oct though... I was interviewed on their first interview day and haven't gotten a call (Stanford please 😭)

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Got the A call yesterday!!! LM69. Chase your dreams. Shocked that Stanford of all places didnt mind that I am a white male football player with 0 research

• Hmm
Reactions: 4 users
Got the A call yesterday!!! LM69. Chase your dreams. Shocked that Stanford of all places didnt mind that I am a white male football player with 0 research
God damn man I’m seeing you all over the forums getting As back to back this week - congrats man

Hey everyone! Congrats on all of your acceptances! I'm interviewing on Feb 23, any advice??!!!? Thank you!!!!

I looked at last year's thread and it looks like there were a couple A waves before the post-II WL's went out at the end of January. Do we think the same will happen this year?

This means nothing for us, but I just noticed that Dr. Gibbs is no longer listed as the dean of admissions in the interview tab. Instead, there are two new interim deans.
Can confirm Dr. Gibbs left the position back around thanksgiving…I shadowed an MD at Stanford and he let me know this past week. Wishing her the best on her next position!