2023-2024 Medical College of Georgia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
1692650209446.png

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I just submitted my secondary, RD. How long after submission of the secondary application do they offer II/R?
It seems like they send II all the way till Feb and won't reject it until then either. People in August still receive interviews all the way up until that point.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
IS, receive an email to submit parent's tax documents and my driver's license

EDP acceptance received this afternoon! ORM, LM 70, WARS 71, 1st quartile CASPER score. I'm a nontrad who took 4 gap years since undergrad and was also a reapplicant!🎊🎉🍾🥳🤩

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
EDP acceptance email received!! i got it today at about 2:30pm (time stamp for the me of next year stalking their email)

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I JUST GOT AN EDP ACCEPTANCE this afternoon as well! Ahhh I'm so excited, didn't even see the email until 11pm! Best of luck to everyone as well <3

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
I was accepted EDP Friday, could I get the GroupMe link as well? Thanks

IS II received 8/29, app complete 8/4, LM 75.

I looked at the SDN Interview Feedback page for MCG, but it doesn't offer much help. Can anyone provide insight into the types of questions the MMI would ask? Will I be asked any "traditional" interview questions or will they be all ethical/roleplay in nature? Any help is appreciated!

Is anyone attending the MMI Interview preparation on Zoom with MCG on the 21st? I got an email about it for registration. Has anyone attended this event in the past and found it to be helpful??
Do you get this email once you've gotten an II?

IS II received 8/29, app complete 8/4, LM 75.

I looked at the SDN Interview Feedback page for MCG, but it doesn't offer much help. Can anyone provide insight into the types of questions the MMI would ask? Will I be asked any "traditional" interview questions or will they be all ethical/roleplay in nature? Any help is appreciated!
The latter

IS II, complete 8/17! LM 69, 4th quartile casper. First II of the season, so excited! Next step... stressing about MMIs

Reactions: 1 users
anyone submitted in July still not heard anything?
Me. But they don’t necessarily review in order. Source: my friend applied last July, got interviewed in December and accepted