2023-2024 LECOM MMS- Bradenton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

floridamedschoolhopeful

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone I just applied for the LECOM MMS program in Bradenton and wanted to get opinions from others as well as see if anyone else has applied.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I just got into the program myself. Hoping to use it to go to dental school.

Members don't see this ad :)
are you planning on relocating down to bradenton or do you plan on doing the course online?
I’ll be moving to the area for the degree. Ideally I’d like to move to the area in June to be ready for the program in July.

I think having the opportunity to build rapport would be beneficial in either getting a recommendation or support for an interview/acceptance that’s why I’m relocating

Same here! Just applied to LECOM-B MMS program yesterday! If accepted, will be moving to Bradenton also. I think there are a lot of benefits of doing the program in person IMO.

Have you heard back from them yet?
I’ll be moving to the area for the degree. Ideally I’d like to move to the area in June to be ready for the program in July.

I think having the opportunity to build rapport would be beneficial in either getting a recommendation or support for an interview/acceptance that’s why I’m relocating

Same here! Just applied to LECOM-B MMS program yesterday! If accepted, will be moving to Bradenton also. I think there are a lot of benefits of doing the program in person IMO.

Have you heard back from them yet?
Yeah I got accepted so I’ve started on the matriculation paperwork & am trying to look for decent housing to try to move in June. Seems like prices in the local area have shot up post-pandemic though 😅