2023-2024 Chicago Med (Rosalind Franklin)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
A today! Waitlisted about a month ago

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 13 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an email from admissions, the next round of decisions will be made in early May.

Reactions: 1 user
They don’t give out any information on waitlist ranking if requested right?

Members don't see this ad :)
You're invited to my new group 'Accepted CMS 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

A!!!!!! OOS got off the AL today! Interviewed 3/5. I thought it was interesting I got invited to admitted student day yesterday LOL

Reactions: 3 users
Did anyone else get a notification that their application was withdrawn after being on the AL?

That seems rlly weird. Have u emailed to see what they say?
Yes but they haven't emailed back. Really strange, email just said "This is a notification informing you that your application has been withdrawn for the Allopathic Medicine program at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science (RFU).". But I still see that I'm on the AL list in AMCAs portal.

For people who got in off of the WL, did you get an acceptance email? When I got WL'ed, I got no notice and had to check the portal. Just wondering whether I have to manually check the portal every day or just keep an eye out for an email.

For people who got in off of the WL, did you get an acceptance email? When I got WL'ed, I got no notice and had to check the portal. Just wondering whether I have to manually check the portal every day or just keep an eye out for an email.
I got an email to check my portal

I interviewed back in September and waitlisted in November…still nothing🤡

Just withdrew my place on the alternate list. Hopefully, it will help someone down the line. Good luck future doctors :)

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats to all the recent acceptances!!!! Did you receive email updates or did you just check your portal

i am patiently waiting my turn to get off the WL before i lose my mind

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
I checked the portal randomly and then got an email pretty quickly after.

withdrew from the AL 🫡 good luck to you all <3

Has anyone heard anything? Either from recent interviews or those on the Alternate List? I’m slowly going crazy ✨🎀

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I got an email for their pre-matriculation program. I can't believe they recommended I remediate my classes with them for a possible interview next year. (background my GPA was 3.9 so this email made no sense to me) Every email from RFU this cycle spiked my blood pressure

Just a friendly reminder to withdraw your acceptance here if you decide to attend another program.

Sincerely,
People on the waitlist

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone else not heard anything back yet? Submitted early July but no update since nor any rejection. Do they ghost people? I just really want to finish my excel sheet lmao

Has anyone else not heard anything back yet? Submitted early July but no update since nor any rejection. Do they ghost people? I just really want to finish my excel sheet lmao
They finished their interviews, yes. They posted notes to everyone's profiles that did not receive interviews. So you can safely assume that you got the R here.