2023-2024 Toledo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi Experts - Toledo asked me to send the documents like Green Card some time back, is that means they are planning on considering an Interview for me?

Members don't see this ad.

IS pre-II R just now. Kind of annoyed they probably didn't look past my stats given I did undergrad and a masters there. And contributed a lot to the school/community. Their loss!

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
I sent an email to ask about when we could hear back

Reactions: 1 user
They said they’ve had a delay in the process and anticipate sending decisions by the end of next week at the latest

is anyone else still not rejected? Is there hope for an interview invite soon?

Medstart gang, is it ok to replace ACT (28) with an MCAT score? Brother is interested in applying this coming cycle

I interviewed early April and I remember distinctly that we were told that we would receive a decision end of May or early June. Thought it was especially interesting that the adcom said we would receive only 1 of two decisions, an acceptance or a waitlist. I found this to be kinda different from most other places I interviewed. Was wondering if anyone knew what was actually going on here? Was I technically interviewing for a waitlist position? And how is waitlist movement generally here?

I interviewed early April and I remember distinctly that we were told that we would receive a decision end of May or early June. Thought it was especially interesting that the adcom said we would receive only 1 of two decisions, an acceptance or a waitlist. I found this to be kinda different from most other places I interviewed. Was wondering if anyone knew what was actually going on here? Was I technically interviewing for a waitlist position? And how is waitlist movement generally here?
Not sure if you are technically interviewing for a waitlist position, but I was told the same thing when I interviewed in December that interviewees only receive one of two decisions: an acceptance or a waitlist. It seems as though Toledo does not out-right reject people they interview. My two cents is that you're not interviewing for a waitlist position because they also start taking people off the alternate list in Late May/June when the class is becoming finalized, but Idk. Just my personal thought. Good luck, hoping the best for you!

IS pre-II R today, wishing everyone the best of luck!

Has anyone else not have not gotten their Financial Aid award yet? Still waiting for mine.

Has anyone else not have not gotten their Financial Aid award yet? Still waiting for mine.
FAFSA is holding everything up this year! Toledo won’t get our financial aid info until may 1 and they will start figuring it out and sending packages after that.

FAFSA is holding everything up this year! Toledo won’t get our financial aid info until may 1 and they will start figuring it out and sending packages after that.
Yep no one has gotten anything because of FAFSA. They told us incoming M2s and above take priority since their tuition is due sooner so we probably won't see anything for a hot minute even after May 1 unfortunately

I heard something about Toledo giving interviews out really late in the last few cycles, and additionally having a very high post-II acceptance rate. Any of this actually true?

I heard something about Toledo giving interviews out really late in the last few cycles, and additionally having a very high post-II acceptance rate. Any of this actually true?
they def do have a later cycle than most, but by now it's over

I know what you’re talking about with regards to a high post-II acceptance rate but apparently this is false per current and previous students who say it’s around 50-60%

I know what you’re talking about with regards to a high post-II acceptance rate but apparently this is false per current and previous students who say it’s around 50-60%
If I remember correctly, we were told at second look they give out around 400 interviews and accept around 250, so that's like 62%. Decently high, but not 80-90% like I've seen discussed

Reactions: 1 users