2023-2024 Arizona - Tucson

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah and I got an odd response! I asked if all decisions would come out today and I got the response: anyone who doesn’t get an offer is placed on admissions waitlist and is ranked. So I asked about rejections and I didn’t get a solid response about that as well! Not sure what to make of it but they were super nice as usual.
Are they still giving offers today or is it over?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just called and they said they did send out offers this morning (but didn’t clarify if there’s more for later today). They also said that they’ll send out WL emails once they’ve pruned the list, and we’ll also be notified when they’ve reached a full class.

The adcom lady was really sweet and mentioned they look fondly towards reapplicants as it shows your sincerity towards finding the right program fit. Hope this helps everyone, and I hope we can keep our heads up in this period of the unknown!

Reactions: 1 user
I just called and they said they did send out offers this morning (but didn’t clarify if there’s more for later today). They also said that they’ll send out WL emails once they’ve pruned the list, and we’ll also be notified when they’ve reached a full class.

The adcom lady was really sweet and mentioned they look fondly towards reapplicants as it shows your sincerity towards finding the right program fit. Hope this helps everyone, and I hope we can keep our heads up in this period of the unknown!
I called just now and I got the same message :,) Very sweet lady! Everyone who has not received a call today is ranked and then slowly given As based on current students who commit and the applicant's rank. So like, a waitlist? But one where you can be unwaitlisted... We will never know where we rank on the list tho, just if we are taken off and rejected fully. If you don't hear anything, you are still considered lol rip. Im gonna make a guess and the more students that commit, the more the prune the bottom of the list. It'll suck the most if you're in the middle because you'll be in perpetual limbo

Reactions: 2 users
I called just now and I got the same message :,) Very sweet lady! Everyone who has not received a call today is ranked and then slowly given As based on current students who commit and the applicant's rank. So like, a waitlist? But one where you can be unwaitlisted... We will never know where we rank on the list tho, just if we are taken off and rejected fully. If you don't hear anything, you are still considered lol rip. Im gonna make a guess and the more students that commit, the more the prune the bottom of the list. It'll suck the most if you're in the middle because you'll be in perpetual limbo
So they'll send the WL in late April once CTE opens?

So they'll send the WL in late April once CTE opens?

I think so, since the admissions lady mentioned April 15th. I’m thinking she was alluding that the ranked “waitlist” is fluid and subject to change until they can confirm just how many students commit/how many spots will open up as a result of the PTE/CTE deadline.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Does this mean that admissions will continue to call every 2 weeks? Or have all the preliminary number of seats been filled, which would mean that admissions would call sporadically once a students drops their spot?

Does this mean that admissions will continue to call every 2 weeks? Or have all the preliminary number of seats been filled, which would mean that admissions would call sporadically once a students drops their spot?
Sounds like they've made all the calls they were going to make and are now just waiting to see how the yield turns out

Sounds like they've made all the calls they were going to make and are now just waiting to see how the yield turns out
I just called and they said all the same things. All that remains are waitlist and rejections now. But I didn't ask if they give waitlist notification on random days or still on Fridays. Does anyone know?

Members don't see this ad :)
Btw anyone who applied for PCAMP, I called the admissions office this afternoon and Mark himself told me they're finished with PCAMP interviews. Also, that you can get your school results before the PCAMP results and vice versa.

so i called the admissions office (again), the admissions person implied that the waitlist doesn’t come out until May 1st, and that’s when they will start pruning it down! Looks like we may have wait for a while longer!

• Care
so i called the admissions office (again), the admissions person implied that the waitlist doesn’t come out until May 1st, and that’s when they will start pruning it down! Looks like we may have wait for a while longer!

Does that mean there won’t be any Rs until WL is confirmed in May?

That's crazy considering past 2 years its always been end of march when they sent Rs and WLs

PCAMP can let people know beginning today. Just curious if anyone has heard anything yet?

Are You Afraid Of The Dark Nicksplat GIF by NickRewind

Reactions: 4 users
Just got WL (OOS) last night after interviewing in November lolll (edited to fix typo)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Just now? Didn’t get anything…rejection incoming

Has anyone called as of late?
I called last week and they said rejections were coming out the week of the 15th and if you didn’t hear anything to assume you’re on the WL. but i guess if they are sending out WL emails then I’d scratch that

I called and they said that rejections and WLs are being pushed back so anything is possible. No assumptions if you are rejected or WL because everything is delayed.

I called last week and they said rejections were coming out the week of the 15th and if you didn’t hear anything to assume you’re on the WL. but i guess if they are sending out WL emails then I’d scratch that
I just called and they said the same thing. If you haven't heard back you are in the waitlist group and can still get accepted or rejected

Reactions: 3 users
I just called and they said the same thing. If you haven't heard back you are in the waitlist group and can still get accepted or rejected
I feel like this is beyond frustrating with how little they’re communicating to their applicants

They said until the class is confirmed. I didn't ask specifically. Probably would have said 🤷‍♂
but have rejections even gone out? or are they just putting everyone who wasn’t automatically accepted into their waitlist group

At this point I think I’m treating this as a rejection considering waitlist emails have already been reported in this thread

At this point I think I’m treating this as a rejection considering waitlist emails have already been reported in this thread

I’m still naively holding onto hope but you’re probably right 🥲 It also doesn’t help that this seems like the first year they’ve switched up the standard “end of march WL/R” calls

I called the admissions office today and they said there is no formal waitlist email. Essentially no communication until you either receive an A call or it’s June and they’ve finalized their class.

• Wow
Anyone sign up for the reapplicant feedback? And if so, do you think we should prepare anything/is it formal like interview?