2022 Meme finalists : vote for top memes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Top SDN podiatry meme of 2022? (select up to 3 choices)

• Walmart

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Swerve to pod school

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Nursing home surgery

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Halloween new pod schools

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Fellowship onycho

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Maury results

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Toss some cool water on those issues

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • DPM underserved area dream jobs

Votes: 15 41.7%
  • Unicorn 300k DPM job

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Find other podiatrists to do podiatry for you

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Feli

Übermensch
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, we'll definitely need a top 20 or even 25+ for 2023, but as was said, we do have to remember some of the very best ones or keep them collected for ppl who find these later on.

I just went by the ones with most likes, and a couple that had me doubled over laughing. None of them are mine; I don't make very many. I took the names off and put them in random order.

Keep in mind 2022 was the very first year of memes on SDN podiatry. It was a work in progress, and these are some of your trailblazers. You can vote for up to three of them. We will try for a 2022 MVP, but they're all amazing.

If there are any major 2022 ones that I missed, PM me the post link or jpeg so I can add it... make a vote among top 12 or 15 or whatever. There were more memes than I realized in 2022... I had to narrow it down from about twice as many that were all awesome or had 10+ likes.

1672338649657.png

1666799295069.png

1671645174249.png

6z1uxh.jpg

1670363387982.png

6ykrmd.jpg

meme one.jpg

1666561701766.png

1666922975095.png

1672197893815.png

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 user
Montana FTW, least words

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Montana meme sums up the profession as a whole without further explanation. Please send it to all the schools too

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
The Montana one is my favorite.
Oh for sure... we can each can vote for 3, but that was one of mine.

My partner was pretty ok with trying IHS stint (I worked in/near a metro prior to that). When I decide that one was no longer viable, I brought up a few options, including another possible rural / isolated place for next job, that meme was totally her response.

Oh for sure... we can each can vote for 3, but that was one of mine.

My partner was pretty ok with trying IHS stint (I worked in/near a metro prior to that). When I brought up another possible rural / isolated place for next job, that meme was totally her.
10 years my wife would have been down for it. I don’t think she would be now.

Omg the one where someone tried to hide another podiatry school in the candy bar is absolutely hilarious and my personal favorite

Reactions: 3 users
Fellowship onycho hits a lot of us right in the feels which makes it all the better

Reactions: 1 users
The Montana one for sure. Cuts deep while still being hilarious.

Reactions: 2 users
The foot ankle scrubs-cutting calluses meme is my favorite

Fellowship nail care and Montana job are tied... I will give this one more week and we can call a winner for 2022. :cool:

New pod schools and others are in range.

Remember that each can vote for up to 3 memes.

Montana for sure. When I saw that one I had to show it to my girlfriend and all my exes.

Ok, voting is closed... calling it for Montana meme, voted top of 2022 inaugural batch... original on page 1 of podiatry meme thread.

Congrats to @heybrother on that stroke of genius. :clap:

Reactions: 6 users