Memes of Podiatry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
IMG_3202.jpeg

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)

“I love my sketchers there are so comfortable”

“Well, you’re here because your feet hurt.
So I guess they aren’t that comfortable.”

Reactions: 2 users
While I no doubt respect the meme ability of @HardRoadPaved, I do not agree with this outcome. Myself, @heybrother @Feli and others are going to start a new thread called "The Podiatric Meme Society.". While our memes may appear very similar to those in memes of podiatry there is a clear and distinct level of sophistication, expertise and strong smell of leather bound books. Ours are better. Once we have determined posting guidelines, initiation fees and other obscure, poorly written definitions and terms, we will allow others to post. We will also punitively not allow @Adam Smasher as he came up with the original candidates for 2023 meme of the year. As the founding member of memes of podiatry I cannot continue to support this thread. Also I am taking my ball and nail nippers and going home.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Fellow SDners, it would be a terrible terrible thing if you started down voting all of @HardRoadPaved memes. A terrible shame.

Members don't see this ad :)
Heybrother is definitely the heath ledger Joker of the group here and I love it

8lp12p.jpg

Imagine CPME lowering the bar for podiatry just so a school could barely meet the benchmark of "Overall" pass reporting.

View attachment 385047

Imagine CPME lowering the bar for podiatry just so a school could barely meet the benchmark of "Overall" pass reporting.

They were actually under the 70% threshold (69%) for first-time test takers, then CPME changed the metric to “overall” test-takers and voilá! 71%.

Guess who sits on CPME?

The Dean of SMU.

But CPME doesn’t publicly disclose their COIs or recusals, so you’ll never know what happened in the closed-door meeting.

Last edited:
  • Hmm
Reactions: 3 users
They were actually under the 70% threshold (69%) for first-time test takers, then CPME changed the metric to “overall” test-takers and voilá! 71%.

Guess who sits on CPME?

The Dean of SMU.

But CPME doesn’t disclose their COIs or recusals.
This is what I am here for. Inject it straight into my veins.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user