2022-2023 Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
When were you guys marked complete? I just realized that I got two marked complete emails on 7/5. I submitted really late on 7/1
Nothing on my end.

Members don't see this ad.

When were you guys marked complete? I just realized that I got two marked complete emails on 7/5. I submitted really late on 7/1
Nothing on my end.

Marked complete on 7/20, nothing here but people who were marked complete after me are getting II’s so I assume they’re going by higher stats first

Reactions: 1 user
It seems like this is the first day of interviews being sent out, for all my fellow low stat applicants, our time will come I think they’re going by higher stats first
Amen.

Members don't see this ad :)
Marked complete on 7/20, nothing here but people who were marked complete after me are getting II’s so I assume they’re going by higher stats first
Not sure. MCAT 51x (Mide-teens), GPA (3.7+, Science GPA 3.8+), Good research, health care exp, Waiting here. Secondary submitted 07/05.

II !!! 3.43 cgpa/sgpa 4.0 masters gpa 50X mcat URM complete 7/14

edit: OOS

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know what time the interview is? I have classes on Friday and a lot of my interviews I’ve scheduled in Friday so I’m trying to work them around my classes.
looks like it starts 8:30 am EST, but they’ll send a schedule in your confirmation email

II received: complete 7/27, sgpa & cgpa both 3.74, mcat 502, in state, non-trad with a ton of clinical, interview scheduled for 9/16!!!

Edit to add: I also have a ton of research experience and a strong “why DO” and why TN

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
after reading last years threads looks like they send batches of interviews every 2 weeks? hoping for some love here as it as a top choice

Just wanted to stop in! II received yesterday as well! Will be interviewing 9/16! MCAT on the lower end so everyone keep your hope!

Just wanted to stop in! II received yesterday as well! Will be interviewing 9/16! MCAT on the lower end so everyone keep your hope!

Guess I can add that I’m in-state, undergrad gpa was not super competitive, and I just graduated from my health science masters program with a 3.95 gpa in May! (No it wasn’t their masters program)

Congrats! Was your mcat above or below 500?

Thank you! Below, so I don’t think that was the determining factor for this first round of interviews.
Do you mind if I may ask specifically what it was? What was your GPA?

Is this school OOS friendly?
I believe so, on chooseDO it says that 285/412 students who matriculated were out of state.
That was when Ms. Porter was the director of admissions. Now with Robin Mace as the new director of admissions, they have placed greater emphasis on their mission and are matriculating more applicants from the Appalachian region (namely TN and KY).

(I am a former 2021-2022 waitlisted applicant).

Last edited:
That was when Ms. Porter was the director of admissions. Now with Robin Mace as the new director of admissions, they have shifted to matriculating more appalachian (namely TN and KY) applicants. (I am a former 2021-2022 waitlisted applicant).

Dang hopefully they show FL love

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
That was when Ms. Porter was the director of admissions. Now with Robin Mace as the new director of admissions, they have placed greater emphasis on their mission and are matriculating more applicants from the Appalachian region (namely TN and KY).

I’m smack in the middle in IL, hopefully they like me

How do they determine who can go to which campus? Is it first come first serve?

How do they determine who can go to which campus? Is it first come first serve?
Pretty much. If there are seats available at both locations, they ask you which one you prefer to goto once you get accepted. The Knoxville location generally gets full by Jan-Feb. After that, you would request to join a waitlist for the Knoxville location after being automatically placed in Harrogate.

Reactions: 2 users
Hey! Just wanted to mention that I got an interview for 9/23! Super excited- good luck everyone!

That may be true but our current oms1 class is pretty even maybe slightly more on the amount of out of state vs in state. I wouldn't get to discouraged on not being in state. It would help if you are but it shouldn't hurt your application.

Well, MCAT 51* (Mid teens), GPA 3.7+, sGPA (3.8+), Ton of research etc ... still waiting here from the end of June. It looks like at least 4 Floridians are here waiting .......

Well, MCAT 51* (Mid teens), GPA 3.7+, sGPA (3.8+), Ton of research etc ... still waiting here from the end of June. It looks like at least 4 Floridians are here waiting .......
our time will come friend I believe

Reactions: 1 users
“Congrats, your application is under review!” I love seeing it for the 100th time :)

Does anyone else’s portal look different?

I feel that there was a lot more stuff on the page now it’s just the 100% complete on the supplemental.