2022-2023 Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anybody get an email or phone call today?

Members don't see this ad.

Anybody get an email or phone call today?
No, I was checking last year forum and it seems like WT movement started on May 9th. My thought is they will take at least 1 week more to decide which students they will accept from today’s interview, and then they will start calling WL applicants.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Being neurotic and it looks like the Facebook pages had a big jump in numbers. Can’t tell if that means they just now got around to accepting people to the group from 4/14 or if there’s pulling more waitlist? Or if people from 4/21 have heard and nobody has posted

Being neurotic and it looks like the Facebook pages had a big jump in numbers. Can’t tell if that means they just now got around to accepting people to the group from 4/14 or if there’s pulling more waitlist? Or if people from 4/21 have heard and nobody has posted

Interviewed 4/21 and haven’t heard anything

Reactions: 1 user
Interviewed 4/21 and haven’t heard anything
I would think others will start posting about their recent acceptance if that was the case! I have not heard from any recent good news. I am looking forward to it.

Interviewed 4/14 and haven’t heard anything. Hopefully that calms the neuroticism some

Can someone send the link to the GroupMe or discord to me or dm it to me please

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I was! Got the call around 10:30 CT this morning! Interviewed 4/14

Last edited:
I’ll be honest it was a busy day at work and I don’t remember her name. It wasn’t robin mace

Hi guys! I know this time of year is SO stressful for those on the WL. I know it well, because I was in the same boat last year but here I am a year later finishing up my OMS-I year, so there is still hope. Also, please please reach out to me even if you just need to talk to someone who’s been through it.

Some advice, which I know is easier said than done because I did allllll the same things too. Try not to overthink the Facebook group numbers, there’s more people in those groups than just the accepted students and seeing those numbers continuously moving higher and higher… and higher, was SO NERVEWRACKING for me. As far as timing of the call, there’s really no specific timing.. and I would literally stare at my phone at the common times that A’s seems to me coming through and just add more stress to an already stressful situation. Just continue holding out hope, because there is definitely still a chance you’ll be accepted!! Again, please reach out with any questions or if you just need to talk!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Hi guys! I know this time of year is SO stressful for those on the WL. I know it well, because I was in the same boat last year but here I am a year later finishing up my OMS-I year, so there is still hope. Also, please please reach out to me even if you just need to talk to someone who’s been through it.

Some advice, which I know is easier said than done because I did allllll the same things too. Try not to overthink the Facebook group numbers, there’s more people in those groups than just the accepted students and seeing those numbers continuously moving higher and higher… and higher, was SO NERVEWRACKING for me. As far as timing of the call, there’s really no specific timing.. and I would literally stare at my phone at the common times that A’s seems to me coming through and just add more stress to an already stressful situation. Just continue holding out hope, because there is definitely still a chance you’ll be accepted!! Again, please reach out with any questions or if you just need to talk!

Appreciate you it’s helps so much to hear previous cycles going through this and making it. Thank you for reaching out when the wait is most anxious, and sharing the positivity

Thank you for your support and encouragement. I actually remember you in particular because everyone was rooting for you in the forum and your call finally came.

LMU usually has massive WL movements in late May and all throughout June usually, from previous threads’ posts. They’ve even sent out acceptances from the WL in early to late July (I’ve seen one the day before orientation etc.)

do you mind sharing your stats?

I was accepted with a 497! don't lose hope!

Reactions: 2 users
This is the big one. There’s links inside for a groupme for each campus
You're invited to my new group 'LMU-DCOM Class of 2027' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

1683731942812.gif

i feel like this song is playing while we all wait for wait list movement

Reactions: 2 users
I was accepted off the WL on Monday! Interviewed 3/3. I was debating whether or not to say anything bc ik ppl want to see the movement but its also been stressing me out seeing others say they got accepted when I haven't heard anything on my other waitlist school. Keep your heads up :)

Reactions: 6 users
I was accepted off the WL on Monday! Interviewed 3/3. I was debating whether or not to say anything bc ik ppl want to see the movement but its also been stressing me out seeing others say they got accepted when I haven't heard anything on my other waitlist school. Keep your heads up :)
Well you are very well deserving of it! We all work pretty hard to follow this path. Unfortunately, not all of us make it every year but if we really want it we can improve even more. Congratulations to you 🎉🍾🩺

Well you are very well deserving of it! We all work pretty hard to follow this path. Unfortunately, not all of us make it every year but if we really want it we can improve even more. Congratulations to you 🎉🍾🩺
Thank you!!

Does anyone know what percent of people get off the waitlist/ how many people are on the waitlist?

Last edited:
Withdrew my acceptance today hope one of yall get it good luck!

Reactions: 5 users