2022-2023 California Health Sciences University College of Osteopathic Medicine (CHSU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
got the A call baby!!! LET'S GO.

edit: IS and from Central Valley

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
LMAO SLEPT THRU THE A CALL BUT FIRST ACCEPTANCE OMG IM GOING TO BE A DOCTOR!!!! AHHH

Edit: LM 70 CA IS

Last edited:
  • Love
Just got the A call! So excited. Congratulations everyone!!

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone get the complete email recently like within this week and has received an II the next day?

Any news on As or WLs for the 09/12-09/13 interview cohort? We’re supposed to hear back this week!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Got the call today at 3pm. First A!!!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Central Valley resident. Stats: 3.84 GPA/512 MCAT. Complete 8/15.
i was complete then and also living in central cali. lower stats tho! hoping i hear something later on! but congrats to you!! good luck on the interview. :)

is anyone still waiting on a secondary?
Depending on when you submitted your primary, I would reach out. I received a secondary not too long after my primary was submitted. I'm not sure if they screen or not, but in my opinion, getting someone on the phone is always the best way to solve these problems.

Reactions: 1 user
Any interview advice? there doesn't seem to be much on the interview feedback page.
It was a closed-file interview, relatively short where they asked 4-5 questions and then the rest was just vibing for me. I think any basic traditional interview prep would suffice. My faculty interviewer was very friendly and was just trying to get a sense of who I am as a person. So I guess the advice is just like any other: be you.

Reactions: 3 users
Just got the A! Completed 08/12, II 09/11, Interview 09/27, CA IS, LM 70

• Love
First A of the season, CA IS Interviewed 10/5 :)

• Love
first post, first A (10/10), CA IS (NorCal) Interviewed 9/27!

For those who were accepted, would you say the turnaround time from interview to A was two weeks??

interviewed yesterday. vibes were immaculate. very chill interview process and interviewer

I have my interview soon! Did anyone receive ethical, MMI-like, scenario-based, or health policy-related questions? Or should I be focusing on your generic "Why medicine/this school" type of questions?

I have my interview soon! Did anyone receive ethical, MMI-like, scenario-based, or health policy-related questions? Or should I be focusing on your generic "Why medicine/this school" type of questions?
I wont comment on specific questions.. but mine felt super conversational and relaxed. Also did you watch their Dos and Donts of the interview process video they sent on zoom? That was very helpful for me. The advice about common questions they dropped in here and there definitely correlated to some of the q's that were asked

anyone still waiting for an ii ? i'm from norcal with ties to central cali and no word since submitting secondary mid aug.

Last edited:
has anyone been able to get into the admitted facebook group? ive requested a while ago but my request hasn't been accepted

has anyone been able to get into the admitted facebook group? ive requested a while ago but my request hasn't been accepted
yeah i just got added today. Doesnt seem to be much going on atm haha last post was in september

Email admission around last Wednesday, still have not got a reply to my questions…anyone experiencing a delay???

I got an email yesterday subject "MCAT Tips & Tricks Presentation" telling me that "Whether you are retaking, improving upon, or preparing for your very first MCAT, it can be tough to know where to start." Has my app been forgotten lol? Do they think I'm a prospective rather than current applicant?

I got an email yesterday subject "MCAT Tips & Tricks Presentation" telling me that "Whether you are retaking, improving upon, or preparing for your very first MCAT, it can be tough to know where to start." Has my app been forgotten lol? Do they think I'm a prospective rather than current applicant?
I got the same thing

I got the same thing
+3

Did anyone not from California get accepted? I am from Florida and interviewed on 10/04 but was waitlisted. Also does anyone know if the waitlist movement is good for this school?

Anyone interviewed on 10/25 hear back yet? I know they said the turnaround time is 2 weeks but just curious.

I interviewed 10/25 and heard back yesterday. Maybe check your portal, junk/spam and your voicemail box?

Withdrew my A here over the weekend, best of luck to everyone!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Anyone get the welcome portal that asks for your AACOMAS id but doesn't seem to work?