2021-2024 Pulmonary and Critical Care Fellows Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bluehose58

Reaction score
Good morning all!

I am a PCCM fellow starting now, in July 2021 for a 2024 Graduation--Did not see much current discussion about study resources as most of the thread was from 5-10 years ago.

Was hoping to get some guidance from other current fellows about what resources they are using? I used MKSAP pretty religiously through residency and it served me well, but it doesn't seem that there is a PCCM fellow equivalent. The SEEK series looks good, but I dont know if the books are just questions or if they are text as well. Does anyone know? The upfront cost of those is pretty high without knowing what's in them...

Anyway--Hope all the fellows are off to a smooth start!

Members don't see this ad.

Good morning all!

I am a PCCM fellow starting now, in July 2021 for a 2024 Graduation--Did not see much current discussion about study resources as most of the thread was from 5-10 years ago.

Was hoping to get some guidance from other current fellows about what resources they are using? I used MKSAP pretty religiously through residency and it served me well, but it doesn't seem that there is a PCCM fellow equivalent. The SEEK series looks good, but I dont know if the books are just questions or if they are text as well. Does anyone know? The upfront cost of those is pretty high without knowing what's in them...

Anyway--Hope all the fellows are off to a smooth start!
You may get more response if this is in the pulm/ccm sub specialty thread