2021-2022 Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine (DMU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
they honestly might, do u know how many ppl r in each quartile? cuz they still have like 50 some slots to fill
Wait omg! They told you how many slots they still need to fill? 🤩

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Am I tripping or is the waitlist moving really slowly this year? I’m first quartile and got the interest email weeks ago but still no further response

Am I tripping or is the waitlist moving really slowly this year? I’m first quartile and got the interest email weeks ago but still no further response
Extremely slow compared to last year. They were on 2nd quartile and even opening interviews again at this point of last year. However, the whole cycle was a bit delayed in comparison.

Members don't see this ad :)
Extremely slow compared to last year. They were on 2nd quartile and even opening interviews again at this point of last year. However, the whole cycle was a bit delayed in comparison.
Looks like i may end up going to the school i’m committed to right now just because housing & everything will be difficult to organize last minute even i do get in

Same here :((((
You may not end up with something in the most ideal location (as in you can't walk to campus), but there is plenty of housing in Des Moines that's within a 10-15 min drive of the current campus. Also lots of people on the Facebook page and in the GroupMe still seem to be looking for roommates.

Withdrawing. I hope someone will get a happy text soon! ☺️

• Care
Got the Acceptance Text this morning! OOS Non HP first quartile. Group interview was 03/10/22. cGPA 3.5, sGPA 3.5, MCAT 506.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Got a still interested text this morning

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
I just love seeing these accepted messages. Let's gooo team. Rooting for the rest of my crew on the WL!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Got the acceptance text not too long ago! 1Q non-HP, in-state, cGPA 3.5, sGPA 3.3, MCAT 511

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Well, first quartile non-HP. Starting to think the WL won't even get through the first quartile. Crazy!