2019 TSU: Texas Southern University COPHS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ya try not to worry too much. I know 2 people from my interview and they got their acceptances at different times.

Not sure what the process is but I know that they are not use to doing such early interviews since this is the earliest they have ever started. The wait is horrible but keep up the faith. Yours is coming. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Ya try not to worry too much. I know 2 people from my interview and they got their acceptances at different times.

Not sure what the process is but I know that they are not use to doing such early interviews since this is the earliest they have ever started. The wait is horrible but keep up the faith. Yours is coming. :)
Thank you :) i got interviewed in december so I'm just waiting

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
isnt November 13th considered early admission? anything before january is early?????????? am i wrong?
It's only early if one selected early decision on the PharmCAS application. I didn't. Early decision applicants heard back way before January I'm sure, since if not accepted they had to apply to other programs whose deadlines were probably around Dec 1st.

Regular admissions interviews started in November. From what I can predict there were 2 in November and 1 in December. (Just guessing based on the posts here). This is new for the program to start interviewing so early since they started with PharmCAS so I wasn't surprised with the delay or wait to receive a decision (very anxious but it was understandable). I am sure they will be starting up interviews again this month, and sending out more offers for admission as well for those still waiting. I'm crossing my fingers for all of you guys still waiting on something!!!!

Also, not everyone will be accepting their offers so there is also that to be optimistic about.

Hey! I actually interviewed in November lol. Do you mind if I ask what your last name starts with

My pharmcas was verified in August. I didn't submit my TSU supplemental app until October ($150 fee was a little heart breaking). GPA: B with a B.A. in Biochemistry from Baylor University Pcat: about 80 percentile, highest was 88 in chemistry. I currently work in an independent compounding pharmacy.

salam San786 are you accepting you offering from TSU?

babeprecious you hear anything yet from TSU?

Notng yet. Have heard from most of the schools i applied to except tsu ... Have u heard from any of the other schools u applied to ? Is tsu your first choice ? If not what school?

Members don't see this ad :)
Notng yet. Have heard from most of the schools i applied to except tsu ... Have u heard from any of the other schools u applied to ? Is tsu your first choice ? If not what school?
I heard they started sending out interview invites this week. So yours should be coming!

I heard they started sending out interview invites this week. So yours should be coming!

Thanks for he info..this help . i really want to go tsu. Hopefully people who dont have tsu as heir first choice (who are already admitted to their first choice) will decline fast... I wonder how long the whole interview process is ? (Including the interview and other things that needs to be done

Thanks for he info..this help . i really want to go tsu. Hopefully people who dont have tsu as heir first choice (who are already admitted to their first choice) will decline fast... I wonder how long the whole interview process is ? (Including the interview and other things that needs to be done
Don't worry too much. I'm anxious as well just waiting for my letter hopefully. The other schools you heard from called you for interview? If so that's good you have a back up

Yes TSU is my first choice, i interviewed at UNT too. but i want to stay in houston. If i get anything in my inbox i will post it here asap!

PharmD93, thanks for the info, do you mind telling me how you know they are sending out interview invites? Did you speak to Mrs. Davis?

Don't worry too much. I'm anxious as well just waiting for my letter hopefully. The other schools you heard from called you for interview? If so that's good you have a back up

Yeah i have several backup...i am even apply to two more schools today .. I really wonder why thy are slow wit giving u admission. hope they grant u one asap. Hopefully they will speed up the process of admission fast... U applied to louisiana . have u heard anything from them ? And is tsu ur first choice ?

PharmD93, thanks for the info, do you mind telling me how you know they are sending out interview invites? Did you speak to Mrs. Davis?
I was told by people who have been called for interview.

Yeah i have several backup...i am even apply to two more schools today .. I really wonder why thy are slow wit giving u admission. hope they grant u one asap. Hopefully they will speed up the process of admission fast... U applied to louisiana . have u heard anything from them ? And is tsu ur first choice ?
Oh that's good! You applied to Lousiana? Have you heard anything from there? Tsu is my first choice yes. I prefer to stay in the Houston area.

Oh that's good! You applied to Lousiana? Have you heard anything from there? Tsu is my first choice yes. I prefer to stay in the Houston area.

I wish u the best No i did not apply to louisiana . i was looking at ur post history and saw u applied there i did not apply because i knee i would not meet their pre reqs by the dealine to meet them. I applied to uiw and several out of state schools i was waitlisted for uiw and have several interviews coming up. My pcat really messed me up..my gpa is good[/QUOTE]

1252 congrats! Do you mind sharing what date and time you got your interview offer and by email or US Post Mail. Thanks in advance!

I got mine today... Its by email..make sure u always check ur spam email yoo..mine went to my inbox though... U havw good stats though so suprised u have not heard from them ... Do u have any pharmacy experience ?

I got mine today... Its by email..make sure u always check ur spam email yoo..mine went to my inbox though... U havw good stats though so suprised u have not heard from them ... Do u have any pharmacy experience ?

babeprecious when did you apply, i finished my app on Dec 1st. how about you, when did you submit your app? I dont have any experience,

babeprecious what time did you get your email?

I submitted my app early november .i received my email around late 3pm today... I have been waiting for a while too..goodluck and hopefully u hear something very soon...dont panic..hope u get to stay in houston..

I submitted my app early november .i received my email around late 3pm today... I have been waiting for a while too..goodluck and hopefully u hear something very soon...dont panic..hope u get to stay in houston..

thanks babeprecious! you are always superhelpful and sweet.

Yay congrats!

babeprecious when did you apply, i finished my app on Dec 1st. how about you, when did you submit your app? I dont have any experience,
I got it around 3:15 pm via email. It went to my spam.

I wish u the best No i did not apply to louisiana . i was looking at ur post history and saw u applied there i did not apply because i knee i would not meet their pre reqs by the dealine to meet them. I applied to uiw and several out of state schools i was waitlisted for uiw and have several interviews coming up. My pcat really messed me up..my gpa is good
[/QUOTE]
Yes I was accepted to Lousiana already. Good luck on all your interviews!

I got my email for interview today for February 11 too. I know UH is supposed to tell you 2-4 weeks after your interview. Does anyone know if TSU waits till all the interviews are done? Or do they respond after the interviews. It seems like a lot of people are saying they've already interviewed and haven't heard anything, so perhaps they just wait till they are all done? I sent in my supplemental application like a week before it was due.

I got my email for interview today for February 11 too. I know UH is supposed to tell you 2-4 weeks after your interview. Does anyone know if TSU waits till all the interviews are done? Or do they respond after the interviews. It seems like a lot of people are saying they've already interviewed and haven't heard anything, so perhaps they just wait till they are all done? I sent in my supplemental application like a week before it was due.

Hopefully they dont wait because i am tired of waiting ..lol... Wish u all the best ... Did u apply to uh?

Hopefully they dont wait because i am tired of waiting ..lol... Wish u all the best ... Did u apply to uh?
I applied to UH. I'm waiting for them to send me the email. I had my interview Jan. 12. I feel a lot better now though that I finally heard that I at least got an interview with TSU. I'm just so ready to be in pharmacy school.

thanks babeprecious! you are always superhelpful and sweet.

How far have u gone with ur pre-reqs for tsu? Will u be done with ur science by spring ? You should also email ms davis to heck up ur app with her since u have good stats.. Did u get a recommendation letter from a pharmacist ?

How far have u gone with ur pre-reqs for tsu? Will u be done with ur science by spring ? You should also email ms davis to heck up ur app with her since u have good stats.. Did u get a recommendation letter from a pharmacist ?

im done with my apps, i have 3 years under my belt as a tech and have my letters in. just wondering why it takes so long.

im done with my apps, i have 3 years under my belt as a tech and have my letters in. just wondering why it takes so long.

Email ms davis and check up with her...thats what some people did..in this way she checks out ur app ..make sure u include ur first and last name

what's the interview process like for TSU? I got invited to interview on Wednesday it is my first here in Texas schools so just wondering

what's the interview process like for TSU? I got invited to interview on Wednesday it is my first here in Texas schools so just wondering

A friend of mine said the interview last for about an hour... You should arrive an hour earlier before ur interview time. Then u will write an essay (heard its easy) and then answer an oral math question (easy also) and after the interview...goodluck