2019-2020 Kentucky

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I may be looking too much into this, but does anyone have the “choose your medical school” tab on the quick links section of AMCAS? I don’t, but I’m curious if anyone does!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the email from Certiphi too! I called the admissions office yesterday and Jodi said they send do they send that out to all ED applicants (she was being very vague about it) but according to AAMC "Certiphi Screening will procure a background report on early decision program applicants once they are accepted and on all other applicants at the point of acceptance after January 1. "

Reactions: 1 user
I got the email from Certiphi too! I called the admissions office yesterday and Jodi said they send do they send that out to all ED applicants (she was being very vague about it) but according to AAMC "Certiphi Screening will procure a background report on early decision program applicants once they are accepted and on all other applicants at the point of acceptance after January 1. "
That seems weird that all ED applicants would get that, that doesn't align with what AMCAS says. I know someone who works at the COM and they said it is the "second step" and a good sign, but no more details. Just hoping I'm not reading into it too much and it means good news on Oct 1st!

That seems weird that all ED applicants would get that, that doesn't align with what AMCAS says. I know someone who works at the COM and they said it is the "second step" and a good sign, but no more details. Just hoping I'm not reading into it too much and it means good news on Oct 1st!
Haha yes, good luck to everyone next Tuesday!! I think at this point we are all tired of waiting and clinging onto any sliver of hope we can!

Hey gang many thanks for your posts/replies I've been faithfully lurking and they're great!
Received II today for the UK-BG campus... date is in a few weeks.

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted just now to the Bowling Green campus through Early Decision!!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted to the Lexington campus, ED just now!!!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
anyone else still hasnt heard and kinda freaking out?! or just me lolol

Reactions: 1 users
trying to do work but actually just refreshing my email and SDN every 2 minutes...

trying to do work but actually just refreshing my email and SDN every 2 minutes...
i just got a call from an unknown 859 number and thought it was THE call but turns out it was just a scam caller :cautious:

I got a call from one of my interviewers this morning at 8 am telling me I would be getting "good news" today. Just got another call from my other interviewer that I have been accepted! Good luck everyone!!

Accepted!! I can’t believe this!! At first he was like “I have some and news” and my heart sank. He said “Have you interviewer anywhere else?” I said no. He said “well good cause you’re staying with us, you’ve been accepted!” Omg

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Accepted!! I can’t believe this!! At first he was like “I have some and news” and my heart sank. He said “Have you interviewer anywhere else?” I said no. He said “well good cause you’re staying with us, you’ve been accepted!” Omg

Lol I meant to say bad, I can’t even type I’m shaking so much!

Hey everyone, I'm an M1 from the NKY campus. If you have any campus specific questions please feel free to reach out.

Congrats to everyone who was accepted!!!

Accepted this morning to BG campus; good luck to everyone!

anyone receive that Certiphi thing but have yet to hear anything today? just asking for a friend on the verge of a mental breakdown no biggie

anyone receive that Certiphi thing but have yet to hear anything today? just asking for a friend on the verge of a mental breakdown no biggie
Definitely call tomorrow and see what’s up! The whole premise of ED is that you hear BY Oct 1st!

Definitely call tomorrow and see what’s up! The whole premise of ED is that you hear BY Oct 1st!
Update: I called this morning and Jodi called my interviewer a slacker for not calling yesterday and told me I got in! I’ll trade a day of anxiety for that! ED at Lex!

Reactions: 4 users
Accepted to Lexington campus yesterday!!

Is there a place on the applicant portal to submit updates to my application or should I email their admissions office with my update?

Do we have an admitted students FB page already?

Got an SDN account just to say accepted morehead campus today!! OOS