2019-2020 Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (Joplin) KCU-COM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I do recall a long quiet spell, so that's pretty normal. I would carefully comb through any email correspondence you received from KCUMB, following your acceptance, it is easy to miss action items in your excitement. Also, you can always email admissions to verify if they are waiting on anything from you, make sure to be polite and professional.

As magus5454 said you should get your titers done. Most schools (including KCUMB) will require quantitative titers for immunizations such as HepB, Measles etc. At some point you will get a link to set up an account with Sentrymd.com who tracks all that information. If you have not had a Hep B vaccination, you need to start the series right away, it can take 6 months to complete the series which will need to be followed up by a titer. Your local health department or some pharmacies like Walgreen's can be good resources if you are paying out of pocket for immunizations. Also "Any Lab Test Now" will draw for titers without a referral from a doctor if you are going the independent route.
Thank you so much for your response. I will get on those titers asap.

Members don't see this ad.