2019-2020 Harvard

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Saw an email from an address that had "med" in it. Had a stroke. It was Emory telling me their interview season has closed. Slowly recovering from said stroke.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
i feel like i'm allowed to breathe again today lmfao

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not opening my email till like 11 so I dont see the pain of silence xD

Members don't see this ad :)
Do WL and R's come out the same day? Congrats to the single accepted poster!! haha

Seems like they've sent HST emails and not Pathways, do they separate them?

Well that's my hope as a pathways-only applicant! MSTP though, which were supposed to come first, so I'm feeling the R coming
Seems like they've sent HST emails and not Pathways, do they separate them?

Been following this thread religiously and have been waiting on a potential (not likely) email all morning.

Got an email with med in the header and damn near died. Just a pre II R from Emory. God bless the stress.

Reactions: 2 users
1582904406650.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Well that's my hope as a pathways-only applicant! MSTP though, which were supposed to come first, so I'm feeling the R coming

Also MSTP, though HST. I'm trying to prepare for the R.

Folks, I think this was only the MSTP applicants, hang tight! My friend who applied pathways and HST applied as an MSTP applicant. MD applicants might also hear soon. If you have a decision please verify!

Reactions: 1 users
The person above got both hst and pathways so I’m assuming all acceptances are sent out.
They wouldn't send that person TWO A emails, would they? Guessing all HST + HST/Pathways are out, with MSTP and Pathways-only to come

Reactions: 2 users
They wouldn't send that person TWO A emails, would they? Guessing all HST + HST/Pathways are out, with MSTP and Pathways-only to come

They sent two interview emails (I first learned of my HST interview from my Pathways rejection email, actually), so I wouldn't at all trust that they wouldn't send two acceptances (if anything, I think it's more likely than not).

• Wow
At my HST interview day the coordinator told me they would send 1 email with all the results in it!

Accepted to pathways. MD only. Unbelievable.

• Love
Reactions: 29 users
Liking comment because this is the reality I want. Reason is out the window ahhhh
They sent two interview emails (I first learned of my HST interview from my Pathways rejection email, actually), so I wouldn't at all trust that they wouldn't send two acceptances (if anything, I think it's more likely than not).

GOT IN TO PATHWAYS!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 24 users
Accepted to both Pathways and HST! Cheers everyone! You all are incredible applicants for getting to this point and I can't wait to be colleagues with all of you!

Reactions: 9 users
Accepted Pathways. I’m speechless. My dream since I was 7 years old.

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

Might be over for us as MSTP, unless they release those later this year for some reason...

Or if they offer affiliation or unfunded spots later... idk. Probably healthiest if we just get off this thread for a bit
Might be over for us as MSTP, unless they release those later this year for some reason...

MSTP Pathways/HST I'm in shock

Reactions: 7 users
also accepted pathways! did anyone's portal update? mine didn't & i have residual paranoia from witnessing mayo situation unfold lol

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
also accepted pathways! did anyone's portal update? mine didn't & i have residual paranoia from witnessing mayo situation unfold lol

No portal update but I'm not super duper scared bc it's not like mayo where everyone got in??? idk i cannot take this being fake ahah

i still refuse to open my emails and see lmfao i need a hug

HMS won’t do that, portal update takes a while, to those accepted, CONGRATULATIONS

Anyone know when WL and Rs come out

Has anyone here received non-MSTP HST only?