2019-2020 Florida State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone receive a link for secondary payment yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone receive a link for secondary payment yet?

Nope... I've been wondering the same thing, especially since the front page of the secondary app says "Your application will NOT be completed, and subsequently not reviewed for interview, until the fee has been paid." :unsure:

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
For the travel experiences question, is the question looking for discussion of multiple trips or multiple experiences from one trip? Can we just talk about one trip?

For the travel experiences question, is the question looking for discussion of multiple trips or multiple experiences from one trip? Can we just talk about one trip?

To me, it seemed like the question was asking about any significant traveling you've done so a discussion of multiple trips. I talked about traveling a lot growing up and listed the places but then also went into more detail about my most significant experience.

I did not receive my secondary yet but I am prewriting. Last year prompts included a self-critical analysis, “Write a critical analysis of your personal and scholastic qualifications for the study of medicine and the realization of your professional ambitions.”
Is this prompt included in this year secondary? Thanks in advance.

I did not receive my secondary yet but I am prewriting. Last year prompts included a self-critical analysis, “Write a critical analysis of your personal and scholastic qualifications for the study of medicine and the realization of your professional ambitions.”
Is this prompt included in this year secondary? Thanks in advance.

Yes, it is! Good job pre-writing, I wish I had done that :)

For the SAT/ACT question, do you think a breakdown of each test by section score is necessary, or just state the composite/superscore?

Members don't see this ad :)
For the SAT/ACT question, do you think a breakdown of each test by section score is necessary, or just state the composite/superscore?

I think all scores. They only use it for data. Not for the decision

What did people write in regards tot their parents and siblings? just their age, education, etc? What should we be including in that?

Has anyone received the email to pay for the secondary fee yet?

For those who haven't received the secondary fee email yet, are any of you FAP recipients?

Finally received secondary fee email at 6:45 am

Received fee email at 10:10am. I don't know if it matters but I am EDP.

Last edited:
just checked, still nothing for me
It seems like they have to assign a customer ID for their payment portal to each person so it might take a little for everyone to get one.

What did everyone use for the miscellaneous prompt? Since we have already indicates travel, interest and hobbies in previous prompts. I am curious what other people used.

What did everyone use for the miscellaneous prompt? Since we have already indicates travel, interest and hobbies in previous prompts. I am curious what other people used.
I used the section to discuss my plans following my graduation in December.

Secondary sent on the 19th but no fee email yet... I am an FAP recipient though, don't know if this makes a difference or if I'll receive one?

Secondary sent on the 19th but no fee email yet... I am an FAP recipient though, don't know if this makes a difference or if I'll receive one?

I submitted on 7/1. Just got it today. I’m not a FAP recipient.

I talked about my experience working in a cadaver lab. It was one of many monumental moments for myself.

I am a FAP recipient and I still got the email! They just acknowledged that I won't have to pay.

I got a fee email on Wednesday afternoon and thought it was because they liked me!
Sadly, it’s just because I applied .

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Does FSU not send complete emails? There's no way to check if they received letters of rec right?

For those of you that have received the fee email, when did you submit your secondaries?

I received the fee email on 7/24, which was before I submitted secondary.

So it seems pretty sporadic, is there a certain method they have that dictates when they send it out?

Are the people who already got it EDP? I submitted my secondary on the 19th and I'm not EDP... but no fee email yet

I am regular decision. Submitted 7/1 and received the fee email 7/24(around there). I’m also in state.

I think they just sent out all of the fee emails on July 24th. I got mine that day too and I thought it was because my last letter of rec came in... but guess not.

I got the fee email July 23. Submitted secondary either the day before or the day of fee email receipt.

Kinda frustrated I haven't received the fee email yet... I'm hoping they're just sending them out in waves

Kinda frustrated I haven't received the fee email yet... I'm hoping they're just sending them out in waves

It seems like they sit down one day (the 24th) and manually assign everyone a fee ID number and send them the email. So people were getting them minute by minute throughout the 24th

got a complete email today

Just received an email : app “is now complete and will be forwarded for review by the office of admissions”

Reactions: 1 users