2018 Acceptance/Waitlist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ToothNo32

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I know you all are geared up for 2017 cycle and I wish you all luck.

As we all know there are relatively few seats and more number of applicants, we need to work as a team to support each other through this relatively difficult process.

As the year goes, more people will start getting acceptances, hopefully at multiple schools.
But there are people who are waitlisted or will be - which I don't think is bad at all - it is a great sign of hope.

This thread is to share your offers, waitlists and if you would be leaving one offer for another. This helps people who are on waitlist to have little glimpse on what could be there in store for them in future so they don't die of uncertainty and anxiety.

This will also help people applying in future to know the waitlist movement rate for each school. No thread such as this has been created till date - I felt it is high time to create one - so I did.

As per my knowledge, this year schools that have already interviewed are:
UIC
VCU
UW

Please add more if you know.

People who have been accepted, could also share their journey.

Cheers
———
I liked the idea of the thread and decided to start one for 2018.

2018 Acceptance/Waitlist:

The following schools have completed/still have ongoing interviews
1. UIC
2. Colorado
3. VCU
4. UW

Members don't see this ad.

———
I liked the idea of the thread and decided to start one for 2018.

2018 Acceptance/Waitlist:

The following schools have completed/still have ongoing interviews
1. UIC
2. Colorado
3. VCU
4. UW

Hi, I was interviewed at UIC on May 1, 2018, and I haven't heard back yet. Does anyone know if they have started sending out acceptances yet?

Hi, I was interviewed at UIC on May 1, 2018, and I haven't heard back yet. Does anyone know if they have started sending out acceptances yet?

I don’t think so. I know someone who had their interview on the 30th of April and they still haven’t heard back. I’ll post if I hear anything, though!

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you so much ToothNo32. I really appreciate your response.

Wish you all the best for the result.
do you think they will send out more IVs?