2018-2019 Western University of Health Sciences (Lebanon, Oregon)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just withrew my acceptance. Hope It goes to one of you.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone have any further information about waitlist movement?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
All I know is there have been 5 new people to our Facebook group in the last month. I’m not sure if they have moved to alternate list yet from waitlist.

April 30!! woo!!! Anybody know the status of WL/Alt list to this point? hoping for big movement this next week!

There are 18 people on the waitlist at this time! Good luck!

Wow, still 18 people on the waitlist! I think we started with 25 people on waitlist. I heard there is approx 60 on alternate list too. Hoping for big movement for those on waitlist and alternate list!

Thanks! Crazy so little movement has happened thus far. I thought more would happen after April 30. And the FB group isn’t even close to full. Not holding my breath

I thought the same thing then I thought there is a good chance some people don’t have Facebook too.

I think a lot of movement happens after May 15 when people have to choose between multiple acceptances. I definitely thought they'd have made it through at least half by now though. Here's to hoping.

Hi everyone! I was accepted in October and will be attending this fall! Is there a Facebook. Group I can join to find roommates? I feel so behind and kind of lost... still haven’t done immunizations/background check/transcripts/fafsa..... trying not to lose my cool.

Check your western email there should be a link there, otherwise it’s COMP-NW class of 2023 and COMP-NW class connection 2022-2023. Join both. Everything you need should be in your admission portal. Welcome to the family!

How is everyone finding roommates? I haven’t been accepted to the FB group yet but someone said the group is pretty dead.... I’m so excited to look for a place to live!

I think there are several people looking for roommates. Seems like most people are planning to rent at lodges or Cascade Ridge, but few are looking at condos and homes as well, most are looking for roommates.

Members don't see this ad :)
There have been 4 new people added to Facebook group this week, we are up to 80

Did any of you have community college credits at time of application? Were they for science courses or general EDs? Anyone know Western's perspective on cc courses?

Did any of you have community college credits at time of application? Were they for science courses or general EDs? Anyone know Western's perspective on cc courses?

This is a good questions for admissions, either Shauna or Donna are amazing and will respond to an email or call. I had CC credits, there were no issues in AACOMAS, but none were pre-reqs for Western

I graduated college with zero science credits, because I wasn't a science major. I did all my pre-reqs at CC and had no issues at any schools I applied to :)

Did anyone notice Western is requiring Casper next app cycle?

It seems reasonable considering the interview seemed like a mini Casper test lol

Just got the call today! Accepted off the alternate list (Not waitlist). There is still hope!

Reactions: 5 users
Just got the call today! Accepted off the alternate list (Not waitlist). There is still hope!

Congratulations! When did you interview? Feel free to join the fb group, see you in less than two months!!!!!

just an FYI for anyone on the alternate list- they have a ranking system now, so you may want to call and figure out where you are. Maybe it will help ease your anxiety :)

Just got the call this morning!!! I'm excited to join you all, and I have my fingers crossed for all my fellow alternate list candidates!! Call in and let them know you're still interested! I honestly believe this helped to keep me on their radar. Don't lose hope!