2018-2019 Lincoln Memorial University (LMUCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chizledfrmstone

Enjoying the finer things in life
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Good luck to everyone applying this cycle!

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone received a secondary from this school yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven’t submitted my primary yet, but I got an email with instructions for paying for the secondary.

Thanks for the clarification guys! I completely forgot the secondary was included in the primary application. Thank god I submitted it a few weeks ago lol

Thanks for the clarification guys! I completely forgot the secondary was included in the primary application. Thank god I submitted it a few weeks ago lol

Sure thing! I would just make sure you pay the supplemental fee @seaturtle98 had mentioned about if you haven't already done that.

I'm also applying here! I have a question, if anyone can answer that would be great! Is it possible to turn in the primary application first (without completing the "Question"/secondary section on AACOMAS? I want my applications to be in the verification process to save some time while I work on the secondary but I'm a bit nervous that the "Questions/secondary" section is somehow going to magically disappear when I click the "submit all" button. Or is it even going to allow us to turn it in without doing that part? lol

I'm also applying here! I have a question, if anyone can answer that would be great! Is it possible to turn in the primary application first (without completing the "Question"/secondary section on AACOMAS? I want my applications to be in the verification process to save some time while I work on the secondary but I'm a bit nervous that the "Questions/secondary" section is somehow going to magically disappear when I click the "submit all" button. Or is it even going to allow us to turn it in without doing that part? lol
You can always add other schools even after you submit your application. What I would do is add all the schools that don’t have secondaries with the primary and submit your application so it starts the process of getting verified. Then you can go back and add those schools with the secondarys and take your time filling them out while in the meantime your application is getting verified for the other schools. I hope this made sense

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You can always add other schools even after you submit your application. What I would do is add all the schools that don’t have secondaries with the primary and submit your application so it starts the process of getting verified. Then you can go back and add those schools with the secondarys and take your time filling them out while in the meantime your application is getting verified for the other schools. I hope this made sense

Thanks so much! Do you know if it’s going to cost extra? Or just the regular fee?

II just received, marked as complete on 7/10, OOS (KY)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
3.89 cumulative, 3.84 science, 512 MCAT

I applied to all schools within 3-4 hours of me, staying semi-local is really important to me. That included 2 DO schools. Also, I genuinely do have interest in OMM and all the other things that make osteopathy unique, not enough to ONLY apply DO, but definitely enough to apply to a couple.

Reactions: 2 users
They extended me an interview invite last week for August 24th. Has anyone else received one?

Non-trad, Veteran, 3.58 cgpa, 3.18 sgpa and a 497 mcat. I'm retaking the mcat in August. I'm from Kentucky so I'm sure that helps and other than the low mcat my packet is pretty dang good.

Currently a 3rd year here. If you guys have any questions about the school, please feel free to ask either here or through a DM. I’ll be happy to answer them to the best of my knowledge.

Interview Invite!
3.2cGPA, 3.9pbGPA, 510 MCAT

Currently a 3rd year here. If you guys have any questions about the school, please feel free to ask either here or through a DM. I’ll be happy to answer them to the best of my knowledge.

Overall, how has your experience at LMU been?

What are your biggest concerns w/ the school in general? Residency placement? Classes?

Interview invite today
marked as complete 7/6

Heading out to Harrogate on 08/17. Probably flying into Knoxville and grabbing a rental car. Is there Uber in Harrogate lol?

How long after y’all submitted your primary did it take for you to be marked complete ?

Heading out to Harrogate on 08/17. Probably flying into Knoxville and grabbing a rental car. Is there Uber in Harrogate lol?

You need to get a rental car. It's about an 1-1/2 hour drive from the airport. I don't know of any Uber in Harrogate...it's very rural.

For anyone going to the September 7th interview, would you like to split a rental car?? DM me!

Interview Invite received 7/13. I haven't selected a date yet.
For those of you who have selected a date, did they email you the time of your interview in a separate email after you contacted them regarding your choice of dates, because no times are given in my email, just dates?

Interview Invite received 7/13. I haven't selected a date yet.
For those of you who have selected a date, did they email you the time of your interview in a separate email after you contacted them regarding your choice of dates, because no times are given in my email, just dates?
no, the confirmation email just says that check in is 8:30-8:50 and interview day ends around 2:30

How long after y’all submitted your primary did it take for you to be marked complete ?

I was marked as complete July 6th and I submitted my primary May 29th

Can someone please post the prompts for the secondary?

Thanks!

Can someone please post the prompts for the secondary?

Thanks!
When you filled out your primary there should have been additional prompts to fill out for Lincoln Memorial. Those were the secondaries.

Did you guys get an email to submit the fee or how did you do it? I never got an email

Does anyone know the grading system for LMUCOM? Is it pass/fail, or are you given letter grades in the first two years? Thank you!