2018-2019 Cooper Medical School of Rowan University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Please let us know when you submitted 2nary at RWJ, I am not hearing any update from them.

Didn’t apply there. Only Jersey school was CMSRU.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted!!! OOS, LM 69, interviewed 11/2. Such a quick turnaround time!

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted! OOS, interviewed 11/2

Reactions: 2 users
Accepted on 11/8, interviewed 11/2! Got the call at 10 AM. ORM, IS, 511, 3.9 GPA. Really loved this school at the interview!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted on 11/8, interviewed 11/2! Got the call at 10 AM. ORM, IS, 511, 3.9 GPA. Really loved this school at the interview!!
Congrats, If you do not mint, please share your stats

Received "still in review" e-mail earlier today, complete 9/3

Reactions: 1 user
damn lol did not get one. Submitted 07/31

or is it just telling them that they have not got to our application yet? I am a little confused and bummed with this status
not sure if it means they haven't gotten to our app yet. it says "still being reviewed..."

not sure if it means they haven't gotten to our app yet. it says "still being reviewed..."

I got it too and I submitted in August lol, so if they review in order they have a long way to go.

Submitted in August, didnt get one... just radio silence

Reactions: 1 users
I got it too and I submitted in August lol, so if they review in order they have a long way to go.
Just curious, early or late august? I really hope we all hear some good news and that this wait is worthwhile.

I called them yesterday and the lady told me they are only on application thats been completed since august 24 so they are running behind.

Submitted before this date and got the "still under review" email so not sure what this means for me? lol

It seems like everyone after that August 24th date is receiving the “still being reviewed” email

8/14

Does anyone's portal say “complete”?

because mine still says “secondary received”...
I submitted mid to late september, received an update e-mail today! My portal says 'application file complete.'

It seems like everyone after that August 24th date is receiving the “still being reviewed” email

Yep I didn't get an email, complete 8/21. I'm hoping that means people complete prior to 8/24 will hear back soon if they haven't already... :nailbiting: