2017 TSU: Texas Southern University COPHS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The acceptance email said that we're supposed to receive the letter by snail mail too with all the other information within a week from the email.

Nothing yet at all, the letters sent by mail are rejection letters right?? Does anyone know if they are still sending acceptance letters??

Hi guys, can you recommend where to take medical terminology?

Members don't see this ad :)
They send out acceptance email. And then they will mail out the actual acceptance letter!!!

Congrats to all those who got accepted! I still have not received an acceptance email yet..getting pretty anxious.:confused:

I spoke with Ms Davis today and she said they are still sending out Acceptance emails. So be hopeful!!:)

I spoke with Ms Davis today and she said they are still sending out Acceptance emails. So be hopeful!!:)

I've been trying to contact her but she never answers! Lol how do we know when the seats are full?

Don't worry guys. I didn't get my acceptance until June, so I'm sure they're still in the process of giving out acceptances.

Remember that there will be people who are granted conditional acceptance, but reject it due to various reasons. Hang in there, and you'll be fine.

As of now, the Facebook group page I've made for TSU COPHS c/o 2017 has 18 members. Once you get accepted, feel free to join in and begin to see who your classmates will be.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/379277565519839/?bookmark_t=group

Good luck everyone. Hang tight!

I feel the same way too, when was your interview??

My interview was on March 20. When was yours? I am still hopeful and I wish the best of luck to you and all those waiting!:luck:

Last edited:
Got my letter two days ago, interviewed last week. What computer science class do you guys recommend i take?

Members don't see this ad :)
Got my conditional acceptance may 7!! Did anyone here take Statistics at a community college?? Will it transfer?? The course a 1000 level course

Are any of ya'll planning to work while in pharmacy school? I'm not sure if I should keep working or not. Any thoughts?

Are any of ya'll planning to work while in pharmacy school? I'm not sure if I should keep working or not. Any thoughts?

I'm thinking of doing that, but many of my pharm friends advise me not too?

Different circumstances for each person. I wouldn't do it if I didn't have to; takes a toll on your health and energy. I worked 7am-11:30pm on Saturdays and 3-11:30pm on Sundays. I made it through the first year just fine, but keep in mind that I worked full time while doing pre-reqs full time at UH.

Time management is key. Focus on doing well in school and set your luxuries aside. However, I have to work, so not working is not an option for me.

Not recommended.

Does anyone know any good and safe apartments near TSU or at least 20 min away? Also at a good range ($500-750). I hear it is unsafe around the area. So I am looking to be a little bit away from there. By the way does anyone know what summer academy consists of??

Does anyone know the schedule and exact place that we gonna go for the Summer Academy?
Thanks

I heard that graduate school does not offer financial aid, but i just want to make sure this is true.