2017-2018 Washington State University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I’m guessing about 99%-100% of the offers that will been given this year have already been given. How bout a sound off for those of us reapplying! Hands in gang, no losing heart, we got this!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
I’m guessing about 99%-100% of the offers that will been given this year have already been given. How bout a sound off for those of us reapplying! Hands in gang, no losing heart, we got this!
Yep, I'm with ya. Only about 100 times more determined this time through. Class of 2023, we're coming for ya ;)

Reactions: 1 users
Still holding out hope because the Fb group has only 52 members (yes I know I’m losing it)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats @Thapricorn123 ! For everyone else, just remember, there is movement all the way up to the very end! Stay strong! If you aren't holding a seat somewhere, make sure to utilize getting feedback from everywhere you can before you hit submit in a couple days on the next rounds of apps, and have all your ducks in a row for the next cycle and getting everything in ASAP. Check and double check all your letters, transcripts, etc are in and set to go. Make sure you are ready to go as soon as the app opens. Being early (n=1) was a game changer for me, so I highly, highly suggest getting everything in right away.

Reactions: 2 users
I hate to be that guy but if you search "ESFCOM" on Instagram you can see people who posted about getting in. Someone posted about going to the school 4 days ago so I am assuming they got in within the last week (could have obviously gotten in before and chose to post now too). Anyways, if the former is true, at least there is still some movement in June! Hopefully it continues to carry on!
I’m really that person and the girl who posted that has been in the Facebook group for over a month so that 2 person drop could still be open.

Reactions: 1 users
I hate to be that guy but if you search "ESFCOM" on Instagram you can see people who posted about getting in. Someone posted about going to the school 4 days ago so I am assuming they got in within the last week (could have obviously gotten in before and chose to post now too). Anyways, if the former is true, at least there is still some movement in June! Hopefully it continues to carry on!
Hahaha this is so great. Isn't the waitlist the best?? :rolleyes: Definitely giving me a solid lesson on patience.

Totally eyeballing those two possible spots...

I hate to keep posting as we're trying to move on but I was looking at the Facebook group and I feel like there were 57 members a couple days ago. Now there are 56...
Hahahaha the switch happened today. I literally came here to check if someone got that spot yet. We are crazy.

Did anyone interview after December and get accepted?

I interviewed in early Feb. At least 1 other person from my interview day also got accepted that I can remember.

Though as a disclaimer I was initially put on the WL before getting accepted, I'm not sure about my other classmate.

Thank you for your response and congratulations!!!