2017-2018 George Washington University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did any one else on the wait-list have a mini heart attack when getting the GW email earlier this afternoon? Initially, thought I just got accepted, turns out just letting us know that the status portal for 2018 will not be accessible as they prepare to set up the 2019 status portal :rofl:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
Did any one else on the wait-list have a mini heart attack when getting the GW email earlier this afternoon? Initially, thought I just got accepted, turns out just letting us know that the status portal for 2018 will not be accessible as they prepare to set up the 2019 status portal :rofl:
yes! Also, does this mean that we should refrain from using it at all? If I wanted to provide an update do you read that as it now being preferred by email?

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, I think at this point it would be best to send updates through the email they mentioned.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, I also panicked when I received that email haha. Did anyone get accepted or rejected off the waitlist today/recently?!

Yes, I also panicked when I received that email haha. Did anyone get accepted or rejected off the waitlist today/recently?!

I'm doubtful, based on the email saying "movement has slowed, but ehhhh there might be some more!" :thinking:

Anyone knows if the class is full already? I’m in the alternate pool so I called to inquire, they told me admissions stay active till matriculation, which seemed unrealistic to me because of the logistics of moving in and making decisions if already accepted to another school. What have you all heard?

Hello everyone, wishing everyone the best of luck. Just heard that a friend of mine got in off the waitlist last week! Hope there's more luck for everyone else as well. Keep the admissions committee updated!

Reactions: 3 users
Hello everyone! GW is one of my TOP choices. I cannot wait to apply here this cycle. I love their focus on service and also just love DC. Anyone who's been accepted mind giving a quick summary of their stats/ECs? I just want to see if I'm at all competitive for GW.

Hi all! I was accepted back in March, but I am just writing to give a little information.
About a month or so ago I was put in touch with a current GW student to answer any questions I might have had before making my final decision on which school to attend.

This student told me that they were accepted off of the wait list in late July of the previous year. So don't give up hope!

Reactions: 7 users
Has anyone heard anything from the admissions office? Wonder how the movement is at this point...

Just got the call!!!!!! Does anyone the Facebook group?

Reactions: 2 users
Got the email of my dreams this morning!!!! Can anyone send me the fb group link please?

Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone know when classes start/when orientation is? Trying to get a gauge of till when the waitlist will be viable!

Hello, I am a current applicant desperately needing a current student to have a look at my secondary before I submit it. please let me know if any of the new MS1 or any current student can give me any feedback. Thank you!! :)

Anyone know any info about how gw feels about re-applicants including those who were on the waitlist of the previous cycle?

Submitted Monday of this week, interview invitation this morning! Really quick turnaround.

Hey, I know this is like a year later, but Im going my applications and its pretty late, would you be able to help me out with my secondary