2015 Fall applicants interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interview at LECOM B in October and University of Hawaii in November!

Members don't see this ad.

when are you guys planning to interview?
Touro's deposit is $2000 :hungover:.. I might schedule for December or January if i can
Mine is October 22nd I know the deposit is too much

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile

Mine is October 22nd I know the deposit is too much

Sent from my iPhone using SDN Mobile
I scheduled mine for Oct 30. The deposit is a lot, but it would be nice to have a back up early on

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Just had my interview at Gatton today. It went quite well. The staff and students were all so friendly. They said I will be notified of their decision by next Wednesday at the latest. Super nervous. Say a prayer for me.

Reactions: 2 users
Interview from UOP finally :) so happy :):luck:

Reactions: 2 users
Me too! So far I've got northstate, Touro, pacific oregon, and pacific in stockton!

Since Touro's deposit is too expensive.. I am planning to schedule on mid-late november for Touro. They only have October interview dates now but I will have to call back in couple weeks to schedule for november..

I schedule UOP for 10/24 just now, so I have to reschedule Northstate, which i have scheduled for 10/24..

anyways any other schools you applied?

Already accepted at Campbell University

Interview at the University of Kentucky in october

Since Touro's deposit is too expensive.. I am planning to schedule on mid-late november for Touro. They only have October interview dates now but I will have to call back in couple weeks to schedule for november..

I schedule UOP for 10/24 just now, so I have to reschedule Northstate, which i have scheduled for 10/24..

anyways any other schools you applied?

I also have to call back Touro for a november date. And I have a northstate interview Friday, I am going to schedule uop for November sometime I think, and I have pacific university oregon November 15th.

I'm still waiting on oregon state, ucsf, and westernU.

Hi everyone! I was offered an interview @ Buffalo but have scheduling conflicts for that particular day. I CAN make it to Buffalo that morning but timing will be tight. I would rather have plenty of time to get to Buffalo than have to rush that morning and get on a plane. How do you think the admissions office will take it if I ask for an alternate interview date? Help! Buffalo is one of my top choices and I don't want to mess this up!

I have an interview at UMichigan October 16. Pumped because this is my 1st choice. GPA is 3.43, and PCAT 91st percentile. I really hope I get in. They received my supplemental last Monday, and said it'd take 6-8 weeks to process, so I was shocked it came so early

Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:
got 3.25ogpa and 3.15sgpa (3.25 gpa for both overall and prereq according to mcphs calculation. they mail u that paper too)

and i just have a year experience as a tech and about 2years volunteeringz thats all

just wondering does mcphs worchester have a supplement app? i have similar stats but submitted my application later than you (9/11, verified 9/30). did mcphs send you an email saying they received you pharmcas app cause i havent received anything? goodluck w/app & interview process!

just wondering does mcphs worchester have a supplement app? i have similar stats but submitted my application later than you (9/11, verified 9/30). did mcphs send you an email saying they received you pharmcas app cause i havent received anything? goodluck w/app & interview process!

no they dont have supplemental app.

i have not received any email from mcphs. they just sent me invitation theu paper mail.
i turned down my interview so hopefully u will hear from them. goodluck!

Anybody else got an Email from USC? Interview Scheduled: 10/17 <--- same as my UoP!!!

I got an e-mail from USC and UOP!

Got accepted to Concordia University School of Pharmacy today. Declining my first offer at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science. Had my interview today at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities - College of Pharmacy.

UH Hilo and CU Denver. Waiting on a few others...

I interview at Lipscomb University on Oct. 21, 14 in Nashville. Anyone else apply to Lipscomb? This school is my first choice and I've heard nothing but great things about this school. :)
I applied there as well. I haven't heard from them yet though, hopefully soon. It's an awesome campus though!

I applied there as well. I haven't heard from them yet though, hopefully soon. It's an awesome campus though!
I hope you hear from them soon. I know the wait can be so hard. Are you from the Nashville area ? When did you apply ?

I hope you hear from them soon. I know the wait can be so hard. Are you from the Nashville area ? When did you apply ?
I applied about 3 weeks ago. And no I'm not but one of my friends goes to undergrad there

I applied about 3 weeks ago. And no I'm not but one of my friends goes to undergrad there
I'm sure you will hear something soon. I have family that lives in the Nashville area and I Love Love Tennessee. It's beautiful and has great seasons compared to where I live.

Did anyone interview at fairleigh dickinson ? How did it go?

heard back from wyoming but will decline.

PharmCAS submitted: 9/11
PharmCAS verified: 10/3

So far: interview invites from University of Tennessee and South Carolina College of Pharmacy - MUSC

**Just got an email from Campbell University too!

**Got my last call today: Auburn!
The next month is gonna be busy :)

Last edited:
I volunteer with UCSD Skaggs and talking to their Pharmacy Students, they informed me that UCSD sends out invite late December and host 4 interview dates late January. Since UCSF and UCSD are not rolling admission they will start weaving applicants out after the Deadline.

So far, I interviewed at 3 schools, got accepted to 2, declined 1. Has anyone had the issue of asking schools about postponing the seat deposit? The third school that I interviewed at is my #2 choice, and I would be a couple days over the two week decision of putting down money for my seat at the 2nd school that accepted me. What have you all done in my position, those receiving multiple offers of acceptance? I definitely don't want to lose my spot, but then if accepted to my #2 choice, I would decline all other offers and hold off to hear back from my top choice! It's super frustrating, especially since, the seat deposit is non-refundable! ):

I submitted my PharmCAS on 9/12 and so far I have been invited to interview at UAMS and Union

Hey! I just found out there's an on site essay . Do you have any idea what it is going to be on??
It is a random ethical question. they will let you know at the interview that there's no right or wrong answer and they just want to know if you can string sentences together on paper. so as a tip keep your big words to a minimum because they hate to read through spelling mistakes. don't worry too much about the essay and the interview itself is very friendly and laid back.

Me too!
My Pharmcas GPA hasn't been verified yet but I still got a call!!!
(its gonna be a 3.0 MAX) lol

So excited

Someone please explain this to me. I plan to apply for Fall 2016. Does PharmCAS send applications to schools before GPA verification?!

Congrats by the way!

I have an interview at University of New England on Oct 10th. Anyone else?

You know,
I really don't know how it works.
But I assume since the school called me before my GPA was verified that they can somehow view the application as soon as we E-Submit.
This makes sense cause some schools only send you your supplemental after you e-submit (I received supplementals even though my GPA wasn't verified).