2015 Fall applicants interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any suggestions on how not to be nervous, i'm interviewing at my number one school tomorrow and I'm nothing but nerves!

I understand since it is your first choice. It is normal to be nervous haha
I had an interview with a school that was not my top choice, and I was nervous to death lol

But staffs were very friendly and nice, and they just really want to meet you. I am strongly consider this school since I really enjoyed the entire process.
also you get to talk to some applicants (in my case) and get to know them, it really calms you down.

I felt like.. it was more like us choosing them to attend, than they choose us.
They really want to know about you and meet you!

I slept at 2am and woke up at 430am because I was very nervous. (it was 730am interview lol)
But in the end, it turned out just fine :)
Keep practicing possible interview questions. Prepare everything, you will be fine :)

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks ya'll! All of that really helps! I'll be sure to keep you all posted after the interview!

Members don't see this ad :)
Got an interview at Northstate for Oct 3! But it's not the best day for me. Does anyone know when their interview dates are?

Has anyone heard from and/or know when Pacific in Oregon and OSU start sending invites?

Still waiting on my top choices, but it's exciting to know that I will be going to Pharmacy School next year. Just got accepted to Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science - College of Pharmacy!

Reactions: 5 users
I received and confirmed my interview for Oregon State University yesterday!!! University of Saint Joseph also called!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Still waiting on my top choices, but it's exciting to know that I will be going to Pharmacy School next year. Just got accepted to Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science - College of Pharmacy!

that feeling :thumbup:
also waiting for my top choices!
gl badger :)

Reactions: 1 user
i submitted my pharmcas and verified on 8/15.
got one interview from concordia on 8/18
So when you finished you application you sent it out to you paid more money to send to more than one university right, what if I only want to go to MWU Arizona, you think it will make my chances better if I apply to more than one school or is it okay to apply to one university only?

So when you finished you application you sent it out to you paid more money to send to more than one university right, what if I only want to go to MWU Arizona, you think it will make my chances better if I apply to more than one school or is it okay to apply to one university only?

I ended up applying 20 schools. I was just too scared lol
It is totally up to you, you can apply only MWU Arizona if you want to. But, I still would suggest you to apply few more schools for backup. If you do not get in, you end up spending your time and money.. and you need to wait until next cycle.. waste of opportunity as well.
Apply at least 3 with 2 back up schools just in case.

Members don't see this ad :)
I ended up applying 20 schools. I was just too scared lol
It is totally up to you, you can apply only MWU Arizona if you want to. But, I still would suggest you to apply few more schools for backup. If you do not get in, you end up spending your time and money.. and you need to wait until next cycle.. waste of opportunity as well.
Apply at least 3 with 2 back up schools just in case.

Hey I applied to a bunch of schools for the same reason! So worried about not getting in. I thought 14 was a lot haha =P

Hey I applied to a bunch of schools for the same reason! So worried about not getting in. I thought 14 was a lot haha =P

haha 2o was a bit much since more than 50% schools were low-tier schools. 10-15 sounds ideal.. I did not even do supplemental for like 2-3 schools and turned down interviews for some already.. well but too late!
I am just happy that i got accepted somewhere :) waiting for my top choices now.

i saw you get interviews from Minnesota? you will be fine, gl :)

haha 2o was a bit much since more than 50% schools were low-tier schools. 10-15 sounds ideal.. I did not even do supplemental for like 2-3 schools and turned down interviews for some already.. well but too late!
I am just happy that i got accepted somewhere :) waiting for my top choices now.

i saw you get interviews from Minnesota? you will be fine, gl :)

Haha thanks, I hope I'll be fine. I'm quite nervous.

Ohh congrats! What's your top choice?

UCSF :) haha how about you?

Haha! That is the last school I am applying to. But I don't expect to get in, so my top choice right now is probably Minnesota for out of state and USC for in state.

Haha! That is the last school I am applying to. But I don't expect to get in, so my top choice right now is probably Minnesota for out of state and USC for in state.

haha i do not expect too much too.. I just hope for the best :)
UCSF will be so good.. not only high ranked good school, but I can live at home.. save tons of $$$.
did not apply USC solely because of tuition..

You will probably get in one of those two. goodluck!

I have an interview for CA Northstate Oct 3rd (submitted apps 9/12) & UOP Oct 17th (Submitted 8/25)

Had my second interview today at Concordia University - School of Pharmacy! lol Not even trying to be cocky or "that guy" but it went flawless! :)

So University of Pacific sent me an interview request as well, but its on the same date as Oregon State University.......

Badger, I got accepted as well! (I'm pretty sure we all got accepted at the interview; we were a good group) I have three pending interviews. I wish you the best of luck getting your school of choice.

Interview on October 13th! Pretty much going crazy right now. One step closer.

Posted using SDN Mobile

Badger, I got accepted as well! (I'm pretty sure we all got accepted at the interview; we were a good group) I have three pending interviews. I wish you the best of luck getting your school of choice.
Yeah and aside from us being stellar, RFUMS is not that crazy to get into. I applied to two low tier schools and 3 good tier schools. I can't wait for my Minnesota interview coming up next in October! I just interviewed at Concordia University! :)

WHAT DO YOU WEAR?! I can't be the only one wondering about this... LOL :)

Interview invites from Buffalo, University of Georgia, Medical University of South Carolina, and Midwestern. (not all received today...lol) :)

Did you guys apple for ED? I wonder why you guys got multiple interview even though it's not deadline for regular admission yet?

Vanessalix - MWU, which campus?

Last edited:
I interview at Lipscomb University on Oct. 21, 14 in Nashville. Anyone else apply to Lipscomb? This school is my first choice and I've heard nothing but great things about this school. :)

finally got an invite from UIC!

Which one is a better choice? apply to a school that you think you have more chance to get in for ED or apply to some rolling admission as a regular application? I knew there is one student who applied to WSU as a regular applicant and he got invited for the interview. My friend also got interview for WSU but he applied for ED. They both got invited for the interview on the same date.

Which one is a better choice? apply to a school that you think you have more chance to get in for ED or apply to some rolling admission as a regular application? I knew there is one student who applied to WSU as a regular applicant and he got invited for the interview. My friend also got interview for WSU but he applied for ED. They both got invited for the interview on the same date.

I think applying to a lot of rolling admissions - you can get more offers.

I got an invite for an ED interview day even though I am a regular applicant too.

Kind of lost but, for those of you that got invited to interview at either MWU campuses, how did they contact you? via email? if its via their website how do you create an account? thanks!

Kind of lost but, for those of you that got invited to interview at either MWU campuses, how did they contact you? via email? if its via their website how do you create an account? thanks!

no email from glendale, i checked from their website.
got email from chicago.

yeah just go to their website
https://online.midwestern.edu
set up an account and follow the instruction.

Got an early decision invitation to Sullivan University. Thrilled is probably an understatement.

Congrats to all those who have interviews so far!

got an interview from touro california!

I have an interview at UIC this Friday!