2011-2012 Harvard Medical School (HMS) Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMSMSF

Premed student
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am a fourth-year undergraduate/ pre-med student, who is currently very motivated and excited to apply for HMS. I'm a year behind in this application, because I decided to take a year of after my graduation in May to volunteer abroad.

For those who got accepted to HMS, please stop by and give us useful tips/share your experiences with us. I have read through all the posts in the thread of the previous years. And would like to start a new thread for our class to begin!

I'm stressed out, but at the same time, very excited!!!!!

Getting accepted into HMS, and later to MSF, have been the ultimate goals/driving force for all that I am doing right now.

Hope to see more people joining this thread :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I am a fourth-year undergraduate/ pre-med student, who is currently very motivated and excited to apply for HMS. I'm a year behind in this application, because I decided to take a year of after my graduation in May to volunteer abroad.

For those who got accepted to HMS, please stop by and give us useful tips/share your experiences with us. I have read through all the posts in the thread of the previous years. And would like to start a new thread for our class to begin!

I'm stressed out, but at the same time, very excited!!!!!

Getting accepted into HMS, and later to MSF, have been the ultimate goals/driving force for all that I am doing right now.

Hope to see more people joining this thread :)

I think that someone's motivation for medical school (their driving force) should far exceed a desire to go to Harvard Med. If you really want to become a physician, any medical school will suffice.

Sorry, these sort of posts bother me.

Don't worry, I don't mind.
Of course, being MSF is the big one to motivate me to go to Med school. Being able to attend HMS has its whole other reason/driving force, and it's rather personal so I previously just combined them all into one.

Regardless, I can completely understand your point. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
You shouldn't put all your excitement towards one school. What happens if you don't get in to HMS?

lol~
Is any of you applying for the Fall semester of 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.