2009-2010 Boston University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it depends on where you live. I won't have a car, just use the subway and bus system. BU students can get an 11% discount on passes.

Members don't see this ad.

I just had a quick question.. Do a lot of M1s have their own cars? I posted this Q on the facebook group but thought I'd get more answers here.. :xf:

I got a place in Roxbury area and some people are telling me it's kind of dangerous area so I might as well get a used car.. :scared::scared::scared::scared:

Roxbury is the scary side of town for sure. You shoulda stuck to southend or main campus fenway area.

Cars, no most people don't have cars that I know of. The ones that do are usually from the Mass area or very rich. Mass requires you change your insurance to Mass insurance even fi you are here just for a few years for school purposes. its one reason besides the cost that i didn't get a car in my year up here. Its easier to take subways and buses and taxis when need be.

I also posted this on facebook.. but I'm having better luck on here! Do most people use AT&T for their cell phones? I heard in the States.. AT&T people can call one another for free.. Verizon people can call other Verizon people for free and so on.. So guess it's wise to get a cellphone from a company that most people have theirs from. :scared:

I also posted this on facebook.. but I'm having better luck on here! Do most people use AT&T for their cell phones? I heard in the States.. AT&T people can call one another for free.. Verizon people can call other Verizon people for free and so on.. So guess it's wise to get a cellphone from a company that most people have theirs from. :scared:

:laugh: No I think the people who use AT&T are usually the I phone users. If you don't use I phone there's no sense in going with ATnT cuz it sucks and its service sucks. But the I phone also loses battery quickly.

I have verizon which has better service and reception I tend to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.