This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Medicine Mamba

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Search function is your friend. I'll defer to others for details, but from what I've seen on this site UCLA-Harbor is historically one of the best programs in CA and a top community psych program. Here's a thread from a few years ago for reference:

Not seeing this anywhere? Could we get a public link to where you found this? Am I just missing it on their webpage? I did a search for psychiatry programs on probation at the ACGME site and only came up with Kaiser San Jose and Louisiana State both because they are new. So I interviewed a decade ago, but I had ranked Harbor UCLA quite highly. I was and remain very focused on ED and inpatient care which they seemed to really excel in.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Not seeing this anywhere? Could we get a public link to where you found this? Am I just missing it on their webpage? I did a search for psychiatry programs on probation at the ACGME site and only came up with Kaiser San Jose and Louisiana State both because they are new. So I interviewed a decade ago, but I had ranked Harbor UCLA quite highly. I was and remain very focused on ED and inpatient care which they seemed to really excel in.

Last edited:
Okay, I get it now. You said it was the institution and indeed it is. This doesn't seem specific to their psychiatry residency which is where I was looking. I definitely would not let this impact your decision about ranking in any way.

Reactions: 1 users