2023-2024 Washington University in St. Louis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS II at 5pm, LM ~73

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
I heard that WashU has one of the lowest post-II acceptance rate? Anyone heard the same? Still grateful for the II,obviously!

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard that WashU has one of the lowest post-II acceptance rate? Anyone heard the same? Still grateful for the II,obviously!
It is pretty low I've heard but go crush it! Listen to the podcast episode with their dean for interview tips

• Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Dang, their yield is pretty low then then(idk how many acceptances but they interview ~1000 OOS)
Yeah St. Louis isn’t exactly the most desirable location at least compared to similarly prestigious schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone get the email from Kira? It said in the interview invite that Kira would be sending us an email to set up the virtual asynchronous interview. I haven't received it yet..

does anyone else still not see any interview dates?

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah St. Louis isn’t exactly the most desirable location at least compared to similarly prestigious schools.

Agree. For some, acceptance to that “prestigious institution” is important irrespective of location, but for others, the location is more important. For a few, both are important because they have choices. Practically speaking, I can live in any location for four years if the school is prestigious, matches my long-term goal, provides a good education, and offers a great financial deal.

Marked complete:8/4/23
OOS II:9/9/2023
The first interview whoot whoot

• Love
It's suggested we sign up for a virtual tour on the same day as our traditional interview. But which time slot do we sign up for? The afternoon option is right in the middle of the times they've told us to set aside for interview day (8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. CT). Will that time slot be left open during the interview day for tour-goers to slip away?

Received II 9/9, completed 7/10! Seems like a lengthy interview process tho :cryi:

• Love
  • Care
It says "Register for a live virtual campus tour hosted by current students on the date of your interview" but also that the tour can be completed before, on the day of, or after the interview—anyone know if we're supposed to only schedule the tour on our interview day or if we can do it before?

OOS II, LM 81.5, complete 7/21

• Wow
OOS II, LM 77.8, completed late July?

(first MD II, yay..)

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
OOS II, LM 81.7, completed 7/31.

First II!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
When you think they gonna hit @toastedbutter you and me with our IIs? Next saturday?
I think you and toasted will get it next Saturday since you guys have really good stats. Mine are a bit lower so I'll probably be waiting a bit if they do end up sending me one.

• Care
Nah nah nah. I emailed them and told WashU we come as a package. None or all of us.
I think you and toasted will get it next Saturday since you guys have really good stats. Mine are a bit lower so I'll probably be waiting a bit if they do end up sending me one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Sorry, just submitted my secondary today. You, Pablo and toasted can aim for 9/30

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Sheeet we gonna be waiting a minute then 🤣 looks like everyone getting IIs is LM 80+
With a couple of LM77s sprinkled in
salt salting GIF

• Wow
Alright alright I'm starting the washU package II association. Lmk if you want in. Our mission is to come as a package or to not bother looking at any of us. @pablo213 and yes this is going to be a non profit so you can send updates to schools everyone

• Love
  • Wow