2023-2024 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How was the interview experience at Temple? I am kind of confused about the community member interview, is it a group interview?

Members don't see this ad.

How was the interview experience at Temple? I am kind of confused about the community member interview, is it a group interview?

Yep it’s a group interview and probably the closest thing to a stress interview I’ve had this cycle

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sure the community interview experience is dependent on the interviewer, but I will add that mine could not have been easier or less stressful. I was a little concerned going in based on things I'd read online, but it was really as simple as could be

Reactions: 2 users
Have they sent out rejections yet? I’ve been complete since September and have send a couple of updates but no news from them. It’s fine it it’s a rejection lol just lmk

Have they sent out rejections yet? I’ve been complete since September and have send a couple of updates but no news from them. It’s fine it it’s a rejection lol just lmk
LOL just got the rejection email 5 minutes later

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS Pre-II R complete late September

I’m waiting for one. Haven’t heard anything since submission

Reactions: 4 users
Are they still sending out II's at this point or is it all R's from hereon out?

Maybe sending one more batch. At least thats what I am hoping for.

Does anyone know when acceptances might go out for the St. Luke's campus (I interviewed on 03/05)? The website says "November, February, or at the end of the Interview Season", but I wrote in my notes during the intro session that decisions were sent "in March and April" (I very well might've written it down wrong).

are rejections sent via email or portal?
A bunch of people in last year's thread said that when they got accepted, the AMCAS page updated at 6 PM the night before, the TU Portal changed at 12 AM the day of, and then the official email arrived at 10 AM. I assume the rejections behave the same way.

Haven’t heard anything from them since applying.
Does not hearing R mean anything positive at all?
Or have they just begun sending those out now

Anyone know if LKSOM still gives out the 10k scholarship to everyone at that campus? or is that done now

Anyone know if LKSOM still gives out the 10k scholarship to everyone at that campus? or is that done now
They didn't mention anything like that in the info-packet from interview day, and I didn't see anything about it in last year's thread at least. They did say you're automatically considered for aid (most of which is need-based), but nothing about aid being tied to a specific campus.

They didn't mention anything like that in the info-packet from interview day, and I didn't see anything about it in last year's thread at least. They did say you're automatically considered for aid (most of which is need-based), but nothing about aid being tied to a specific campus.
Apparently they give out 10k to students at the St. Luke’s campus. I don’t know if that’s every year or 10k over four years though.

Apparently they give out 10k to students at the St. Luke’s campus. I don’t know if that’s every year or 10k over four years though.
For financial aid, is all we do send them our 24-25 fafsa?

I'm not sure, to be honest. I'm not an applicant rn so I don't exactly know how all the fin aid details work as of yet.
They sent out a "Financial Aid Guide for Prospective Students" doc, it just says that to be eligible for federal aid or LKSOM's need-based aid, you submit a FAFSA with their school code. After that, you are automatically considered for scholarships each school year. Specifically, it says to include parental financial information to get full consideration for the LKSOM need-based aid. Doesn't mention a St. Luke's-specific scholarship though.

They sent out a "Financial Aid Guide for Prospective Students" doc, it just says that to be eligible for federal aid or LKSOM's need-based aid, you submit a FAFSA with their school code. After that, you are automatically considered for scholarships each school year. Specifically, it says to include parental financial information to get full consideration for the LKSOM need-based aid. Doesn't mention a St. Luke's-specific scholarship though.
Ah I see. I only came to find out about the scholarship because someone who went there had mentioned it to me + I saw a few mentions of it in old SDN threads. Perhaps it no longer exists.

Any tips for the interview? I am terrified lmao
At least for me, practicing with the school's common questions (per SDN surveys) was very helpful, since I got asked several questions off that list. At least for me, all of my interviewers were friendly, and there weren't any pointed or nonsense questions.

I know some other people had a different experience, but for me, the community interviewer was very relaxing and conversational, and you get time to consider your answer since there are three applicants per community interview, so I'm inclined to say not to stress about that part.

Withdrew my A, hope it goes to one of you :)

Reactions: 8 users