2023-2024 Pittsburgh

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
+1 OOS II received via email at 8am EST, completed secondary application on 07/11

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
I got a fee invoice email but no message indicating my application was complete, just the app portal showing that I submitted everything

Reactions: 1 users
I got a fee invoice email but no message indicating my application was complete, just the app portal showing that I submitted everything
I know this is extremely neurotic of me, but what time does it say your application was submitted on 7/11?

Rip looking like an R for me. Good luck everyone

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm trying. Didn't realize how stressful going through this cycle would be. Haven't been able to sleep well for a few weeks now.
hey man pace yourself. you cant live like that for the next 6-8+ months. get your secondaries in, and lay back. things are out of our hands now and you stressing and losing sleep isn't gonna make any adcom out there change anything they're doing or care, so why bother? take care of yourself.

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 14 users
hey man pace yourself. you cant live like that for the next 6-8+ months. get your secondaries in, and lay back. things are out of our hands now and you stressing and losing sleep isn't gonna make any adcom out there change anything they're doing or care, so why bother? take care of yourself.
Homies a 🐐

Reactions: 2 users
the only thing i can think of is that someone needs to go through and manually verify that the courses we entered match what is on our transcript. but someone else above said they were marked as complete and under review after submitting so i'm not sure.
I have the same issue - did they solve this for everyone that had this issue?

+1 OOS interview invite! Already got rejected from VCU a few days ago and am a reapplicant, so excited to get an interview this early!! Received secondary 7/10 and completed same day, 3.72 GPA and 521 MCAT. OOS but good ties, my spouse grew up there and graduated high school in Pennsylvania. So excited!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
+1 OOS interview invite! Already got rejected from VCU a few days ago and am a reapplicant, so excited to get an interview this early!! Received secondary 7/10 and completed same day, 3.72 GPA and 521 MCAT. OOS but good ties, my spouse grew up there and graduated high school in Pennsylvania. So excited!
Did you get a call or an email?

OOS II! Complete 7/11 LM 73

Reactions: 7 users
OOS II! Complete 7/11 LM 73
Ayyy Pablo got an interview! Not you gotta write me a consolation message cuz I'm sweating bullets here •́⁠ ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠,⁠•̀

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Ayyy Pablo got an interview! Not you gotta write me a consolation message cuz I'm sweating bullets here •́⁠ ⁠ ⁠‿⁠ ⁠,⁠•̀
Brooo you're the GOAT and you got insane stats. If I can get an II here, you definitely can 🙂.

• Haha
OOS II received like an hour ago. LFG

• Love
OOS II received! Received 7/10 complete 7/11, LM below with pretty research focused app and a secondary I didn't think was particularly impressive. Amcas verified 6/1

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users
OOS II received! Received 7/10 complete 7/11, LM below with pretty researchapp and a secondary I didn't think was particularly impressive. Amcas verified 6/1
Congrats! Really wanna see that "Pitt School of Medicine: Interview Invitation" soon :)

OOS II received! Received 7/10 complete 7/11, LM below with pretty researchapp and a secondary I didn't think was particularly impressive. Amcas verified 6/1
Seeee I knew it!

• Love
does anyone know if pitt sends out II in order of submission date? or is it random?
Seems like mostly submission date, but it’s still possible to get II even if they “passed your submission date”

does anyone know if pitt sends out II in order of submission date? or is it random?
From last year's thread I think it's somewhat in order of submission, though people who submitted in july still got IIs in August