2023-2024 Kaiser Permanente (Tyson)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
do you think that they are done sending out A's considering that different people from different interview days are hearing back?
I interviewed in late feb and they said that we should all hear back by early april

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed in late feb and they said that we should all hear back by early april
Got it got y'all are right. Just interviewed in Jan and wondering when I should expect to hear back by, but I guess none of us really know huh

Reactions: 1 user
This was one of my best interviews but I did interview on 9/12 and haven’t heard back 🤭

Members don't see this ad :)
Most of us will hear back WL/R in April like previous years

Members don't see this ad :)
With second look week at the beginning of April, surely they will send all acceptances (not including those off the waitlist) before then???

but I could be wrong...Ive been an adcom 0 times

• Haha
With second look week at the beginning of April, surely they will send all acceptances (not including those off the waitlist) before then???

but I could be wrong...Ive been an adcom 0 times
During my interview in late Feb I think they mentioned by April 15th (likely early April)

Congrats to everyone that got an A on Friday. For the rest of us left, does this mean WL/R or do they reach back out pretty sporadically?

• Care
Congrats to everyone that got an A on Friday. For the rest of us left, does this mean WL/R or do they reach back out pretty sporadically?
I have no idea but the general trend seems to be that if you don’t hear back within 4-6 weeks post interview with an A, you’re likely gonna get hit with an R or WL either later this month or early April!

• Care
I have no idea but the general trend seems to be that if you don’t hear back within 4-6 weeks post interview with an A, you’re likely gonna get hit with an R or WL either later this month or early April!
I will hit 6 weeks at the end of this week so maybe fingers crossed haha

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I think there were some people last friday who had been waiting like 3-4 months! (like one person said since Nov), so I imagine that its possible they are just looking over all apps and are sending out A as they make the decision

Has Kaiser released decisions every week, 2 weeks, or month in the past?

Yay we are finally at the end of the line! Can’t wait for my rejection email

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
did everyone just get the pre-ii r or r they staggered

hi everyone, i’m really sorry to hear about the pre-ii Rs. if any of you don’t mind sharing, can you let me know your complete date? i have a feeling i’ll get the R soon just maybe they haven’t gotten to my date yet

Not Kaiser sending me the pre-II R on a Saturday morning lol

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
hi everyone, i’m really sorry to hear about the pre-ii Rs. if any of you don’t mind sharing, can you let me know your complete date? i have a feeling i’ll get the R soon just maybe they haven’t gotten to my date yet
also got the R lol, i was complete September 10th