2023-2024 Emory

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm interviewing on Friday but have not received the letter/packet yet, will I also receive interview information via email? (also, do they give information on the interviewers?)
Yea if you email and tell them that you didn’t get the packet h the will email pdfs of everything

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm interviewing on Friday but have not received the letter/packet yet, will I also receive interview information via email? (also, do they give information on the interviewers?)
This happened to me email faith levy and she will send you pdfs also if you dm me your email I can also send you them lol

Members don't see this ad :)
I believe the last interview date is the 23 so theoretically you have until probably the 22 to hear if you’re going to interview. Not impossible!
Imagine having fewer than 24 hours to prepare for an Emory interview 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I believe the last interview date is the 23 so theoretically you have until probably the 22 to hear if you’re going to interview. Not impossible!
when I emailed their admissions they said interview season ends on 2/26 specifically

Reactions: 1 users
Well, I haven't seen the portal update so I'll recheck it if I hear back from this thread. Congrats to those who got the A!

Per my interview on Monday they’re going to be meeting to discuss the final interviewees at the very end of February for decisions to be sent out by the 4th. I didn’t see the 2/26 date when I went to go pick my interview date so I’m guessing they added another which is promising!!

The II email I received said interviews are M and F, and the only dates available to me were F 2/23 and M 2/26.
I just submitted a brief paragraph w some updates and continued interest as a last-ditch effort to snag one of the remaining IIs for this school. But I'm also a dude and OOS/no ties so the odds are not in my favor.

Members don't see this ad :)
Should we fill out the CSS profile if we’re still waiting for an II since it’s due this month? Idk what to do

Should we fill out the CSS profile if we’re still waiting for an II since it’s due this month? Idk what to do
tbh it's intense (compared to FAFSA), i would go ahead and do it

is there a groupme for accepted students yet? im having trouble with the fb link

Does anyone know when is the final admissions meeting? sometime end of this month?

Does anyone know when is the final admissions meeting? sometime end of this month?
yes, they said the last week of the month is the final admissions meeting, then they'll send out decisions first week of march

yes, they said the last week of the month is the final admissions meeting, then they'll send out decisions first week of march
I believe they said decisions sent out by march 4 specifically for those wondering

I was lucky enough to interview for this last wave of decisions. Do we think there's still a good amount of As left? Or could I have been interviewing for a WL?

Good luck to everyone!

I was lucky enough to interview for this last wave of decisions. Do we think there's still a good amount of As left? Or could I have been interviewing for a WL?

Good luck to everyone!
Based on recent years, they haven't been needing to even open the wait-list, so there's probably still a few spots

do we know when Emory sends out financial aid/loan information?

Just got a kindly worded pre-II R.

Edit to add they state that they are done conducting interviews

Last edited:
A very nice pre-II R. disappointed not to be returning to Georgia, but kinda expected

• Care
expected pre-II R. one school to go @/Tufts before i'm really screwed

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
One fewer thread to watch, congrats to all with As this is an awesome school 🫡

do they have any iis left? or am i just waiting on another R wave

i’m glad they were nice, that actually makes me think more highly of this school. hope y’all snag the A of your dreams <3

pre-II R. today is like Hey Enjoy Seventy Million Rejections Haha day.

Reactions: 5 users