2023-2024 Emory

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I sent one and got an interview about a month and a half later. Can't say if it helped but I don't think it would hurt!
What did you put in your update letter?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
What did you put in your update letter?
I just had some research things like a submitted pub and a poster at a conference and then very briefly re-emphasized my interest in the school. If you've got anything to say I feel like you might as well just go for it!

Members don't see this ad :)
Got accepted into Emory a few weeks ago! It's a dream come true eps since I applied twice before. 512/3.4 Don't give up and do the work of medicine and service. You should be accepted somewhere! LMK if I can be of help

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
Got accepted into Emory a few weeks ago! It's a dream come true eps since I applied twice before. 512/3.4 Don't give up and do the work of medicine and service. You should be accepted somewhere! LMK if I can be of help
Wow, that is AMAZING! Congrats :) Do you mind if I dm you?

hoping someone takes a look at my application again before feb 26 💔.

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
did people ever get an email when their portal was updated or just have to randomly check?

Did anyone receive the DEI email today? I’ve interviewed in December.

Are you supposed to receive this if you get accepted?
Not sure. I heard from the FGLI in Med Group and it just congratulated me for finishing my interview and provided contact information for advice, guidance, etc.

Not sure. I heard from the FGLI in Med Group and it just congratulated me for finishing my interview and provided contact information for advice, guidance, etc.
I got a DEI email the day that I interviewed with a bunch of links to google forms for each affinity group including FGLI. Perhaps they reached out to the people who filled out the forms.

Last edited:
Here I am again, back to my unrealistic hope of seeing an A on the portal today lol

Does the portal update for all admitted students at noon? Just preemptively coping in case I don't see anything 😅.

I take it if we don't hear on the day they first meet to discuss our application (in my case january because I interviewed in december) it is most likely a waitlist?

It's Joever for me, 3 months with no news now lol
Oh well, I'm glad I got an A elsewhere at least. Congrats to everyone who did have good news today :)

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
IS A in the portal!! Still haven't gotten my letter yet which is bizarre given I'm close but so excited :)

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
IS A!!! App complete 08/08, II 01/12. Only A of the cycle!

• Love
Reactions: 11 users