2023-2024 Einstein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone heard anything this week or last week?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do they only release decisions weekly? Or do they email multiple times a week?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats everyone who recently got accepted! I'm a current student. Please feel free to DM me with any questions at all : )

So do we think they might be releasing more this Wednesday?
I hope we hear back sometime soon in May but historically they’ve released a second round of decisions June 1st so we may have to sit tight for a bit longer

Reactions: 1 users
Have there been any updates to the numbers in the accepted students discord?
I’d say about 10ish people have joined presumably from the wl but the discord is honestly confusing and hard to decipher the actual numbers

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone on the WL or HPWL get a second "still interested?" email? It seems like last year people received those emails around this time

Any word about future waitlist movement or if the class discord/groupme/etc. is completely full?

Any word about future waitlist movement or if the class discord/groupme/etc. is completely full?
I received a "still interested?" email a week ago and got in off the HPWL yesterday morning so I'd imagine it's still moving

Reactions: 1 users
Would it be weird for me to email the admissions office about any future movement or to reiterate any interest with some updates?

I have a publication coming out in the next few weeks but I was wondering if I should mention it before it’s on biorxiv. Would love to hear your guy’s thoughts

Last edited:
Would it be weird for me to email the admissions office about any future movement or to reiterate any interest with some updates?

I have a publication coming out in the next few weeks but I was wondering if I should mention it before it’s on biorxiv. Would love to hear your guy’s thoughts
if there is a DOI generated and it's in preprint, I think it is more valid than a pub that's been submitted only.

Reactions: 1 user