2023-2024 Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Y’all think they’ll still be sending II’s?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
OOS interviewed on 2/9. For decisions, how do they inform you? Is it over call, or through email via the AMP portal?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
On pre-II hold since Dec. and already sent 4 updates (only 2 after the hold)- does it make sense to send another? Not sure if it'll affect anything

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! when were you complete?
honestly i don't think it's worth asking this late in the cycle. they've almost certainly gone through all the applications once, and they're going through different buckets depending on competitiveness, etc.

Reactions: 4 users
got the infamous interviewer for next week! why do I feel like he interviews so many ppl

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone who is deferred been accepted after sending a letter of intent?

On average, how long are people waiting post-interview for decisions? I know Drexel says typically 6-10 weeks but how accurate is this?

If it’s helpful, I interviewed in December and received the acceptance 85 days after (12.14 weeks).

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
has anyone gotten accepted recently after being deferred?

If I haven’t received a II or hold at this point should I just assume it’s a rejection? Complete 9/18 and sent 1 update letter.

Got an OOS II invite yesterday, but turned it down. Hopefully it can go to one of you guys still waiting in limbo!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Today they said that next week is their last interview week, and that they are starting to meet more frequently so decisions should start to roll out quicker

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users
is it actually true that they start giving decisions to deferred applicants in a big wave? also if you are deferred is there a date they have to give you a decision by?

OOS hold received today. Little confused at what that means this late in the game but emails that don't have rejections in them are all welcome these days

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
does anyone know if admissions is in the office this week? i tried calling this morning but it said no one was there even though their office opens at 8am EST

does anyone know if admissions is in the office this week? i tried calling this morning but it said no one was there even though their office opens at 8am EST
I also called this morning and no one was there and I’ve emailed twice in the past month with no response :/

OOS Deferred just now - II in late December. Will be withdrawing. Good luck everyone!

Reactions: 5 users