Your Ultimate Trifecta

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrDude

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just for fun...

Which 3 members, past or present, from this surgery forum would you like to see scrubbed in together on a case?

One would be the attending, one the resident/fellow and one the student.

Members don't see this ad.

Hmmm... from my limited experience in the forums, my picks are(no offense to anyone really):
As the attending: Winged Scapula (wearing her scrub cap that reads: The Dr Cox)
As the resident/fellow: Castroviejo
As the student: Blade

If I could add another character it would be Misterioso as the scrub nurse.:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
easy...

Attending: Castro Viejo
Resident/fellow: Tired
Student: Misterioso

now that's an all-star lineup

Hmmm... from my limited experience in the forums, my picks are(no offense to anyone really):
As the attending: Winged Scapula (wearing her scrub cap that reads: The Dr Cox)
As the resident/fellow: Castroviejo
As the student: Blade

Wait I have to be a med student again?!

:(

Just for fun...

Which 3 members, past or present, from this surgery forum would you like to see scrubbed in together on a case?

One would be the attending, one the resident/fellow and one the student.

Wait...What are the rules?

Can anyone be the attending, etc. or do they have to reflect their actual stature in life?

Let the popularity content begin.:rolleyes:

Let the popularity content begin.:rolleyes:

Attending: Winged Scapula :love:

Resident: Misterioso

Student: Cheisu

:thumbup:

This could totally be a reality TV show. I only worry that Misterioso would stab Cheisu in the chest in an attempt to become a serious heavyweight. Good for TV. Bad for litigation exposure.

I would pay to see Winged Scapula (as attending) and Misterioso (as resident) scrubbed in together on a case. Surrounded by an all female cast of anesthesiologist, scrub nurse and circulating nurse. Epic hilarity would surely ensue.

Attending: Winged
Resident: Blade
MS: Tired

Attending: Winged
Resident: Blade
MS: Tired

Attending: Surg

Resident: Great Saphenous

Student: TypeB MD

That being said, I absolutely fell victim to Misterioso's trollin' when he first came around. He's my vote for best troll ever, based mostly on his superior level of dedication to the trolljob.