Your Top Choice School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

My Top School

• Total voters

javajava

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well people are starting to get interviews, and altough Im a year or two away from applying Im curious about the break down on who's hot and who's not.

Let the voting begin

Members don't see this ad.

Well people are starting to get interviews, and altough Im a year or two away from applying Im curious about the break down on who's hot and who's not.

Let the voting begin

Lol. Forgot to include the best one. Temple.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ill do a writen tally cause polls cant be editted

TUSPM two

I wasn't voting, just commenting. What's the point of this poll anyways? :rolleyes: It's not like you're going to get anything close to an unbiased representative result. But if you just wanna have it be a fun popularity contest poll, then I guess knock yourself out :)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Good luck with that. Ask the mods to delete this thread and start a new anonymous poll with Temple included. :thumbup:

I wasn't voting, just commenting. What's the point of this poll anyways? :rolleyes: It's not like you're going to get anything close to an unbiased representative result. But if you just wanna have it be a fun popularity contest poll, then I guess knock yourself out :)

lol Ya I jsut wanted to see what SDNs fav was... so far its scholl lol

wow my fav is really biting the dust and scholl is far off in the lead

more people responding to this than I thought there would lol

Edit

Does anyoen care to elaborate why that is their top school

is it location, faculty, tuition, etc

Last edited:
I guess nobody likes the ghetto (Oakland.) lol

Western is my top choice because:
1. There is no doubt they will get accredited.
2. WesternU has a great Osteopathic program already (one of the top "ranked" based on MCAT score), so I will take that as a plus.
3. IT'S IN SUNNY SOCAL! Weather is awesome, and diversity vast. (Side note, mid-way between Vegas and awesome beaches.) :)
4. They've added new facilities to their growing campus. (I like new.)
5. I'm hoping, and guessing, they have great options in terms of 3rd and 4th year rotations being an hour away from UCLA, etc.
6. Dr. Lawrence Harkless is the dean. (Look him up.)

I'll find out if my suspicions are true soon enough. I'm very excited!

I guess nobody likes the ghetto (Oakland.) lol

Western is my top choice because:
1. There is no doubt they will get accredited.
2. WesternU has a great Osteopathic program already (one of the top "ranked" based on MCAT score), so I will take that as a plus.
3. IT'S IN SUNNY SOCAL! Weather is awesome, and diversity vast. (Side note, mid-way between Vegas and awesome beaches.) :)
4. They've added new facilities to their growing campus. (I like new.)
5. I'm hoping, and guessing, they have great options in terms of 3rd and 4th year rotations being an hour away from UCLA, etc.
6. Dr. Lawrence Harkless is the dean. (Look him up.)

I'll find out if my suspicions are true soon enough. I'm very excited!

ya tell us all about it when your done your interview :)

CSPM is getting no love

Could someone just give a vote to CSPM.. just out of fairness :p

jk, comon cspm ers rep your school... Your my second top choice lol

AZpod.

1. Great, clean and new facilities. Anatomy lab, class rooms and lecture halls were very impressive. Everything on campus was so clean and new looking.
2. Integrated with DO students.
3. 100% board pass rates.
3. I was very impressed at my interview with how included the students made us feel. All the students are great friends with one another, doing many things together. I was invited to hang out with them since I was in town longer than just the interview day.
4. The weather is fantastic, students playing basketball and volleyball on campus. the winter weather is sunny and low 70's
5. Dr. Paige, the dean, is is the most personable I have met.
6. Great cost of living. (campus housing as low as $527 a month), even cheaper if you live off campus in a house with friends.
7. Located in nice, suburban Glendale which is close to Phoenix.
8. Close to major airport hub.