Your Statement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentist79

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi friends

Congratulations to all who have got their acceptances at various schools...its indeed a splendid time for you guys...enjoy and celebrate your achievements...
The reason to start this thread is to request all of those who have been and will eventually be accepted at schools, to share your Statement of purpose here at SDN,to help others.It will be a great help, for others to observe a basic pattern what accepted applicants followed on their statements and will be a medium to analyse whhat was ambiguous or may be, not required in their Personal statements.
Personal statement is one part where all of us can help each other to improve,apart from other sections where its impossible.
All your views are welcome on this.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Please may I know why none of those who have been accepted ready to answer this?
And also all of us here who are waiting like me you are free to put in your views too.
Thanks all

hello dentist79 and everyone

i would like to appreciate dentist79 who like always has put up a post on sumthing that can help us all..

STATEMENT OF PURPOSE

requirements for admission to dental school are---

1.nbde 1-- NO ONE CAN HELP IN THAT
2.gpa-----NO ONE CAN HELP IN THAT
3.toefl----NO ONE CAN HELP IN THAT
4.recommendation letters--NO ONE CAN HELP IN THAT
5.statement of purpose---EVERY ONE CAN HELP

i strongly agree with dentist 79 that this is one aspect which we all can take help from others about...all those who have been accepted and those in process can be of great help..

all those who have gone down the road and made their way can help by telling more about the statement of purpose as it can help buds bloom into flowers and anyways discussing ur sops wont hurt becoz you are already accepted...

we all have grabbed info here at sdn and now its our turn to help our friends who are struggling and striving hard to make it ..come on every one do this gud thing and help us become achievers in the long run just like you

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi
Suman
I understand your point and feel that is another way of looking at it,those who are willing to help with the Sop can post their willingness and emails here.Others can approach them on emails.Thats also an option.:thumbup:
I agree we all blabber in the personal statement but then its imporatant to articulate it in a formal language,thats what others should be helped on.
Thanks

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for the congrats from everybody.
Because everybody is asking me for my sop I would like to answer here.
I agree with sumanreddvari that the sop is very personal. I understand everybodys worry about what that sop, of who get accepted contains, but like I said I think is very personal.I only would like to give an advise.
Make your one sop whith your one "fingerprint" and after that send it to some profesionals who can help you.They will poli**** for you in a very professional mode.The site which I used was essayedge.com.I only can tell you guys that when I read my essay sounded like me but very professional.The service is very fast(24H) and not so expensive.
I am sorry if anybody feels that I do not help them sending my sop but is PERSONAL.
If you have enymore qs please ask.
All the best to eveybody Nevio:)

Thanks.
I ordered that book.It looks goood.it has 5 personal statements in it to follow a pattern on.
And Nevio thanks for naming the site you took help from....i saw it,looks good.
:love: :love:
Finally our friends our coming up and helping on this...great help nevio and suman....:luck:
bye

thanks nevio for your help

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for the congrats from everybody.
Because everybody is asking me for my sop I would like to answer here.
I agree with sumanreddvari that the sop is very personal. I understand everybodys worry about what that sop, of who get accepted contains, but like I said I think is very personal.I only would like to give an advise.
Make your one sop whith your one "fingerprint" and after that send it to some profesionals who can help you.They will poli**** for you in a very professional mode.The site which I used was essayedge.com.I only can tell you guys that when I read my essay sounded like me but very professional.The service is very fast(24H) and not so expensive.
I am sorry if anybody feels that I do not help them sending my sop but is PERSONAL.
If you have enymore qs please ask.
All the best to eveybody Nevio:)

hi,
how much is the book for?do u wanna share the price, both of us can use it.....lemme know

Thanks.
I ordered that book.It looks goood.it has 5 personal statements in it to follow a pattern on.
And Nevio thanks for naming the site you took help from....i saw it,looks good.
:love: :love:
Finally our friends our coming up and helping on this...great help nevio and suman....:luck:
bye

hi,
how much is the book for?do u wanna share the price, both of us can use it.....lemme know
hi
the book is for 40 $ ,i have mailed them but have not recieved a response yet...do u wanna share the price half n half?
gl

hi
the book is for 40 $ ,i have mailed them but have not recieved a response yet...do u wanna share the price half n half?
gl

hi,
yes i am on it to share with you, lets hav 2 more people to share it.............then it is 10$ each.......ANYONE ELSE INTERSTED IN THIS BOOK???

hi seems like everyone got interested in paper sharing but the sole idea behind starting this thread was to get upfront some SOPs and take advantage from them..i feel that these stereotype sops on the web or in books wont be of much help because people who review our applications have gone through these million times..it has to be something very authentic and close to reality..

dentist79 i suggest that you should try to get in touch with people and persuade them to guide us directly rather than pointing out at resources..agreed you know the recipe but not everyone with same ingredients can make it tasty... we all mess up at places right?

OUR PIONEERS OUR IDOLS OUR FRIENDS , come and help us we need your help ..rise to us:thumbup: :thumbup: