Your Personality Type

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nicolemsm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering if there are any correlations b/w us pre-pharmies and personality type..... So, what's everyone's personality type (Myers-Briggs typology that is) :) ?

I'm an ESTJ :p

Members don't see this ad.

I'm wondering if there are any correlations b/w us pre-pharmies and personality type..... So, what's everyone's personality type (Myers-Briggs typology that is) :) ?

If you can find the link to the quiz and post it here, people will take it and probably respond. I know I will but I can't dig through the internet on my phone to find it.

Members don't see this ad :)
INTJ. The description fits me to a T, too.

Mine always seems to vary... I'm consistently borderline between introverted and extroverted.

I got ENFP (The Inspirer), but I was only one off from INFP (The Idealist), which I think I'm more similar to.

By the way, if you're an INFJ, you're one of the rarest types (2-3%)!

Wow, almost everyone is Judging instead of Perceiving!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
ENTJ?

Extraverted, Intuitive, Thinking, Judging?

mkayyy. lol

>>> Wait no... it says... Rational: Fieldmarshal... so I'm a rational fieldmarshal?

Last edited:
ENFJ, which seems to be fairly common with my friends.

Btw, this should have been a poll.

I'm an INFP. Someone at my work who is really into this stuff gave me the full written test they use to determine your personality type.

ENTP - the inventor. I'll agree with the inventor part, but I consider myself very introverted. My gf will argue to the death that I'm extremely extroverted though. Maybe I just came out of my shell somewhere along the way and never realized it.

Yeah, we da bomb.

woop woop
axk9hk.gif

INTJ...mastermind? :cool:

The problem with this test is, especially for the Thinking/Feeling and Judgement/Perception portions, that people tend to answer what they think they ought to answer rather than what they actually do or how they actually feel. There shouldn't be as many people scored as a Thinking or Judgement as there are here.

The problem with this test is, especially for the Thinking/Feeling and Judgement/Perception portions, that people tend to answer what they think they ought to answer rather than what they actually do or how they actually feel. There shouldn't be as many people scored as a Thinking or Judgement as there are here.

You are right! That is the problem with all psychological questionnaires. I think they call it a social acceptability case. I learned about that in my research and methods in psychology course.

ISTJ - The Inspector
This has a great description for a Pharmacist:

"The one word that best describes Inspectors is superdependable. Whether at home or at work, Inspectors are extraordinarily persevering and dutiful, particularly when it comes to keeping an eye on the people and products they are responsible for. In their quiet way, Inspectors see to it that rules are followed, laws are respected, and standards are upheld."

ENFJ

Strength Preferences:

11% E
38% N
12% F
44% J

INFJ
Counselors
have an exceptionally strong desire to contribute to the welfare of others, and find great personal fulfillment interacting with people, nurturing their personal development, guiding them to realize their human potential.

my personality type is an A, for Awesome.

INTJ for me. Fits me spot on.

Introversion
Intuitive
Thinking
Judgemental

Need to be cautious with the term introversion because I'm not shy. I just don't randomly talk to people I don't know unless I'm put in a role where it's required. It's not a problem, but outside that I don't even think to do it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INTJ

INTJ for me. Fits me spot on.

Introversion
Intuitive
Thinking
Judgemental

Need to be cautious with the term introversion because I'm not shy. I just don't randomly talk to people I don't know unless I'm put in a role where it's required. It's not a problem, but outside that I don't even think to do it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/INTJ

"INTJs are analytical. Like INTPs, they are most comfortable working alone and tend to be less sociable than other types. Nevertheless, INTJs are prepared to lead if no one else seems up to the task, or if they see a major weakness in the current leadership. They tend to be pragmatic, logical, and creative. They have a low tolerance for spin or rampant emotionalism. They are not generally susceptible to catchphrases and do not recognize authority based on tradition, rank, or title."

This is SOOOOOOO me.

"INTJs are analytical. Like INTPs, they are most comfortable working alone and tend to be less sociable than other types. Nevertheless, INTJs are prepared to lead if no one else seems up to the task, or if they see a major weakness in the current leadership. They tend to be pragmatic, logical, and creative. They have a low tolerance for spin or rampant emotionalism. They are not generally susceptible to catchphrases and do not recognize authority based on tradition, rank, or title."

This is SOOOOOOO me.

Looks like two of us here. I tried to get my boss to read this once so he'd understand why I think he's a thumb twiddling idiot.

ISTJ - The Inspector
This has a great description for a Pharmacist:

"The one word that best describes Inspectors is superdependable. Whether at home or at work, Inspectors are extraordinarily persevering and dutiful, particularly when it comes to keeping an eye on the people and products they are responsible for. In their quiet way, Inspectors see to it that rules are followed, laws are respected, and standards are upheld."

Cool, I'm ISTJ too :thumbup:

This is SOOOOOOO me.

Same here. I couldn't believe how well this described me.