Your inputs are needed!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fpfd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I didn't get into my dream first choice school :'(
I was so confident and did not apply to any other undergrad school ( I kinda thought we needed to major in pharmacy related). I got accepted to Campbell University (NC) and local colleges, but I don't want to stay home and go to these schools, partly, because my friends will look down at me if I go to these schools. Campbell University- I heard there's nothing there..AND We're required to take religion classes >.<

BUT If I go to Campbell and take the prereqs for PharmD to transfer to UNC-Chapel Hill, then shouldn't just go to the local schools? ahhh but I want to move away from home :( I recently got offered to enroll into the HOnors Program at one of the local school.

does anyone understand me? Does it make sense to go to Campbelll (pharm school) and transfer?

Decisions decisions...

Members don't see this ad.

What are your other options?

If none, go to Campbell. Simple as that. Better to go to Campbell than to wait a whole year and then maybe get in somewhere else. Plus they have their own pharmacy school.