Your input please

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lookleft

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to be reapplying. My mcat scores were pretty low so I retook the april test and am hoping it went up. I showed my personal statement to two people on the admissions committee at the med school at my college. They both thought it was great and did think I needed to change anything.

So I am not sure what to change about my app. I am going to add three new activities and am not sure what I should do with my ps.

Any input?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Admissions office to me: If you turn in the same application, you will get the same result.

I would be sure to update your personal statement to reflect the current state of your life. What have you been doing since you turned in your application last time? Do you think you are better prepared for next year because you didn't get in? Have you matured?

I second the previous poster. You should definitely change your PS, even if it's just a little revising. It shows that you care about your app.