YOUR GPA from Spring 09'

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GPA or GPB (bad joke)

• Total voters

VALO

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
<---- 4.0

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
My first 4.0 :)

This is on par with the "Tell me your MCAT" thread. :nono:

Congrats on your GPA, but I can't say I enjoy seeing these threads that elicit otherwise private information.

I got a 4.5.

(hint: you would have received more serious answers in the pre allo thread)

I got a 4.5.

(hint: you would have received more serious answers in the pre allo thread)

Yeah in pre allo they are something different. Reading some threads there, they're sort of ummmmm different from pre osteo

My GPA has no impact on you, and you knowing my GPA has no impact on me getting into medical school. But, since you are soooooo curious, I'll share.

I took:

Organic II - A
Biochemistry II - A
Genetics - A
DNA Repair- A
Molecular Biology - A

Overall for the semester 4.0

I'm not sure how that might have helped you, but there you go...my GPA for last semester.

:thumbup:Wow, that is quite the course load. Well done. I think you are ready for medical school.

:thumbup:Wow, that is quite the course load. Well done. I think you are ready for medical school.

Thanks! Of course I was lucky in that Genetics and DNA Repair had quite a bit of overlap. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I was not asking for anyones address, or the names of their children. This is hardly "private information" when this site is loaded with peoples GPA's and much more.
Harmless question. Get over it.

OP. :idea::bang::sendoff::nono:. The smiley's say it all.

I carry a printout of my 4.0 to bars with me and chicks hump my junk.

How many credits was that? I had 26 during spring quarter :rolleyes:

What if your gpa was lower than 3.0? There's no slot.