Young Radiation Oncologists in Europe

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

paulmartin

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm in training in Radiation Oncology in St. Gallen, Switzerland... obviously these forums, are there any ppl here who are interested in RO from Europe? ... is anybody here in particular who would be interested in creating a RO specific case presentation website... or does anybody know any RO specific sites?

Has anybody here had any experience working in Switzerland?

I apologize for this hybrid discussion topic, but would still very much appreciate any feedback, best regards, Martin

Members don't see this ad.

Helllo Martin,
I am in Radiation Oncology in the University Hospital of Basel.
I worked in TU-Munich before that.

Nice to meet you.

I am not aware of any other websites like that for Radiation Oncologists in Europe.
What I would really like in this board is to see a bit more of discussion on every-day topics like how we treat patients, controversies in our field, personal experiences with treatments or patient management.
It seems to me that there is a lot of discussion on residencies, positions, chairs chit-chat and a lot of blabla.

actually I am working on something like that at the moment, something like a platform for RO specific case presentations... would be nice if you would contact me directly at beta=at=radonc.eu ... btw you know that ur former OA is to be our new chief in 2 weeks :) greetings from ZH (tonight), Martin