You still got good chance of acceptance at this point?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lilhit

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, i sent my app back in November, and one of my classmates got an interview letter January 13th. Im applying for the 6 year program, and im weighing my chances of acceptance at this point. Do most people get interview offers by this point or im still in the running. I applied through Atlantic Bridge Program

Members don't see this ad.

Did you apply to RCSI or UCD? or both?

what about your friend?

I applied to both but my friend only applied to RCSI
my average was 80% but science averaged to 86% i had over 500 hours of extra cerricular. Do i got a shot?

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, so your applying for the 6 year program..LIKE ME! :) ...Good luck!...

my science average is about 86 too..but my overall average is 90...I'm pretty sure you still have a good shot!...I think your the first person that I've come across, who is applying for the 6 year program....It seems that the 5 year program seems to be more popular....but I have no right to say that we have no competition, but I still say we both have a good shot!.

Hey, your the first person ive come across applying for the 6 year program also! Do you know if they reserve some seats for 6 year applicants?? Have you heard back from them at all yet?

lilhit said:
Hey, your the first person ive come across applying for the 6 year program also! Do you know if they reserve some seats for 6 year applicants?? Have you heard back from them at all yet?

Pm'd ya ;)

Ahh I don't know if they reserve seats for 6 year applicants...IT would make sense though..out of the 130 they accept....a certain percentage of it must be reserved for potential six year applicants...So I would say your probably right....I'm not sure....

No I haven't heard anything yet...I say we're gonna hear back around Mid-March -Early-April......