You can check your score through AMCAS....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

karmon

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My sister told me they are already up in AMCAS......i think you have to be verified though.....she said just scroll down to your MCAT score and it should already be posted......hope that helps

p.s. this post is not in any way, shape, or form meant to cause heart attacks or general STFU remarks....good luck

p.p.s STFU = Shut the F@!K Up

Members don't see this ad.

of course, few of my posts are turly meaningful...actually, none of them are, hahahaha

ms2209 said:
HAHAHAHAHA! Oh yeah, well I heard they send them to us in tiny fortune cookies... :smuggrin:

Actually, do you know how awesome that would be? That is seriously the best idea I've heard all day. They would have to put them in little tins with some styrofoam peanuts or something so they wouldn't break prematurely, but think about how cool it would be to get together with your friends and open up your fortune cookies together. They should add an optional postage fee if you choose to receive your scores via fortune cookie.

willthatsall said:
Actually, do you know how awesome that would be? That is seriously the best idea I've heard all day. They would have to put them in little tins with some styrofoam peanuts or something so they wouldn't break prematurely, but think about how cool it would be to get together with your friends and open up your fortune cookies together. They should add an optional postage fee if you choose to receive your scores via fortune cookie.

That's a cool idea!

Maybe they've implemented it. Baking the cookies didn't take so long, but the sapling they were planning to pulp for the fortune paper is growing *slowly*!! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
But really, a fortune cookie would be so fitting for the MCAT score report since that score will more or less determine a large part of your fortune for the rest of your life. Not only that, but it is such a cruel and unusual idea, it would cement the MCAT's reputation as the most evil test known to man.

willthatsall said:
But really, a fortune cookie would be so fitting for the MCAT score report since that score will more or less determine a large part of your fortune for the rest of your life. Not only that, but it is such a cruel and unusual idea, it would cement the MCAT's reputation as the most evil test known to man.

I bet they just havent thought of it yet. The aamc is constantly researching new was to torture test takers and applicants!

MoosePilot said:
Yeah, but 5000 posts and you've been on for a year? That's... a lot of posts a month :D
Oh, I never said that I *wasn't* addicted. But I dislike the smarmy tone. :D

BTW, most of my posting was during the time from Nov-April. Post MCAT, I just don't have the time to waste anymore. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.