YLLSOM final year MBBS exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

steadymental

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!

Since I am an international medical graduate with a non-registrable degree, I was advised by the SMC to take a qualifying exam, in the form of the final year MBBS exam of the YLLSOM, to be allowed to participate in the HO/MO match in Singapore.

I would appreciate any tips on how to prepare for this exam, especially from those who have recently taken/soon will take the same exam. I am totally new to Singapore medical training, and have no idea what to expect from that do-or-die exam.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Also needed the same information...
Plz help .. can we apply for 4 to 5 months clinical attatchment in YLLSOM for preperation purposes ??

Hi shahjee and steady mental...have you guys taken the exam...i am also going to take the exam....did you do any clinical attchement?

Members don't see this ad :)
I will appear in the exam in March 2012.
Its been a long procedure for me to get my things approved from SMC.
I am now getting information on how the whole system work.
May be you can catch me on yahoo so that we can discuss it in detail.

hi..shahjee... even im trying to get into the same info as im a non- registrable medical college.. can u help me inn the giving the neccesary information u already have.. how to apply for that qualifying exam... the web link, fees, exam centre, for applying etc..
wat is ur mail id... pls send me that too.. thanks..!!